• Yes

Votes: 137 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 153 52.8%

• Total voters

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
He would be a fantastic nanny for our South American crèche. He seems to have an affinity with younger players. In all likelihood he will aiming higher than us but he has not had a particularly fantastic time at the two top clubs he has managed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Other than getting lucky with spurs in the champions league what has he achieved that wasn’t expected?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's it isn't it?

It's why I'd also say "no" to the "Should we go for Haaland?" poll.
<sigh>

It's sad to see the ambition seep out of a man as he approaches a level of stability and contentment.

On a serious note, I hope you have sorted out all your family business :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I believe the saying is....."keep the faith".
I did explain to them that I ran a five a side team and we had lost every match that season- except the last which we drew 6-6- and this was evidence of a significant upturn in fortune due to skillful coaching and motivation.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
That’s a completely different situation. Our model is based on facts, data, algorithms etc. which has been proven as a very effective model of finding good players to fit our system. Boehly’s system is pure scattergun madness, toddler in a sweetshop!
^ This.

I'd honestly not trust any Chelsea manager who didn't want to try to wrestle some control from Boehly's mania.

He might want too much control here, in the very unlikely case he'd even consider coming here, but I wouldn't take his frustration with Todd as particular indicative of anything.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can never understand what’s he’s rambling on about….why have i even bothered to open this thread …it’s not going to happen

Pliny the Gull

Mar 4, 2024
He’s was beginning to turn Chelsea around and get everyone onside I don’t get your post tbh.
Yes. I agree with the turnaround.Frustrating kind of bloke. I think he is arm around the shoulder manager, rather than chaos, or technical genius manager.
Interesting decision for a new manager appointment for any club.
Do you chose the manager to fit the players or the manager to change the style.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He wouldn’t come but if he would absolutely. The more say in signings thing for Chelsea is I expect because he doesn’t want to have to try and integrate another 8 players Todd has heard we might be interested in to a team he has got doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here