Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should this be allowed in the UK?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I'm surprised at how many people on here still refer to them as "they" or "them" and then talk about them as if they are not British. But then that also suggests that even just proposing such a march is divisive. It certainly isn't constructive.

Because "they" do not consider themselves British. "They" consider themselves to be Muslims, their nationality is not important. There are, of course, many who have come to this country to work, pay taxes and live by our laws - those who put themselves outside our view of Citizenship, or belonging, are generally referred to as "they".

Whilst this current bunch of racist, fascist Islamoterrorists (not arguable, read their website for their views and their aims) are the minority, it is this sort of minority which gathers support from the less intelligent, the marginalised and the lonely. They mirror the BNP in a myriad of ways. They are both organisations which are prone to attracting people who will interpret instructions or "guidance" in their own way, and become a danger through radicalisation. These are the groups that the security services monitor for good reason, and they should be exposed at every opportunity for the manipulative fascists that they are. The more we pander to them and their views, the more they will seem to be a viable option to the marginalised. In reality, their every statement should be examined, and every single transgression of our laws should be punished to the fullest extent possible.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'm surprised at how many people on here still refer to them as "they" or "them" and then talk about them as if they are not British. But then that also suggests that even just proposing such a march is divisive. It certainly isn't constructive.

What? Are you expecting us to like and accept them? :angry:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Not really. We say 'they' when we talk about our rival football fans, doesn't mean we don't see them as british. 'They' is simply a way of referring to a group one is not part of. Most people here aren't part of the group that wants to run this march, so the use of 'they' is not about whether they are british or not. 'They' is just a simpler way of referring t the group.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The best response would be to line the road with Veterans of all wars and all colours and races, and simply about turn as they went past. Total silence, total disrespect for their cause. You would need to make sure that no-one reacted to their bile, but it would send a perfect message to them, and to their followers.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
If it is allowed to go ahead, the same people who turn out to honour the war dead can line the streets & face away from the marchers, completely ignore them.

It is just a provocative act which is wrong, I agree that if they feel the need to protest it should be in the right place ie outside parliament.

It is a pointless unwinnable war as far as I can see.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The best response would be to line the road with Veterans of all wars and all colours and races, and simply about turn as they went past. Total silence, total disrespect for their cause. You would need to make sure that no-one reacted to their bile, but it would send a perfect message to them, and to their followers.

I dont believe for a second that this would send the perfect message to them.They are fanatics.

They are spoiling for a fight, and will continue until they get one.

Why waste time waiting...?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
They want a fight but only one that they can win. What needs to happen is that they need to cross the legal line, they need to be arrested, and the full force of the law needs to be exerted. None of this pussying around with Human Rights lawyers - those that are here as immigrants should be deported for breaking the law, the rest should be given enough rope to hang themselves - non-association orders, etc, etc, until they cannot breathe without being banged up. And they should ALWAYS be banged up under the Terrorism Act for the full period allowed. If we go toe-to-toe with them, then we lose, we cannot pick the battlefields, we cannot pick the rules. We have to do it on our terms, using the laws of this country, the laws that they hate and want to usurp. If we have to dig up laws from the 14th century, then we should be doing that. The anti-fascists were good at doing this with the NF, BM and the BNP, they should be looking at this lot and doing the same. Unite need to wake up and realise that in the Islamic state that this lot want, there is no place for them - they are kaffirs, nonbelievers and worthless. Until a government gets a spine and goes on the offensive, we will always be fighting a rearguard action - and the BNP is not the option. It needs to be legal, watertight and aggressive to the point of hounding them out.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
They want a fight but only one that they can win. What needs to happen is that they need to cross the legal line, they need to be arrested, and the full force of the law needs to be exerted. None of this pussying around with Human Rights lawyers - those that are here as immigrants should be deported for breaking the law, the rest should be given enough rope to hang themselves - non-association orders, etc, etc, until they cannot breathe without being banged up. And they should ALWAYS be banged up under the Terrorism Act for the full period allowed. If we go toe-to-toe with them, then we lose, we cannot pick the battlefields, we cannot pick the rules. We have to do it on our terms, using the laws of this country, the laws that they hate and want to usurp. If we have to dig up laws from the 14th century, then we should be doing that. The anti-fascists were good at doing this with the NF, BM and the BNP, they should be looking at this lot and doing the same. Unite need to wake up and realise that in the Islamic state that this lot want, there is no place for them - they are kaffirs, nonbelievers and worthless. Until a government gets a spine and goes on the offensive, we will always be fighting a rearguard action - and the BNP is not the option. It needs to be legal, watertight and aggressive to the point of hounding them out.

:clap2::clap2:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why dont we line the streets and stone them. They love all that stuff.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Let them march,bigest vote winner the Bnp will get,think of it a march like that would be priceless to them ! :shrug:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Hmmmmm, is this a windup or not ?. If this is true and the UK people allow this to happen then we are in a very sorry state of affairs. Whatever you may think of the war, putting a march up in Wootten Basset is nothing short of inciting racial tensions to those of us that believe in our forces abroad and the dignity that should be afforded them when our casualties return home.

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Hmmmmm, is this a windup or not ?. If this is true and the UK people allow this to happen then we are in a very sorry state of affairs. Whatever you may think of the war, putting a march up in Wootten Basset is nothing short of inciting racial tensions to those of us that believe in our forces abroad and the dignity that should be afforded them when our casualties return home.

Afraid no joke I received this not sure if it will take you to the link or not:

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It is completely hideous that the government seem to have no power over Muslims living in the UK. It's disgusting that they can disrespect so many people like this and we can do nothing about it.
Really makes me think about staying in this country, because issues like this are only going to get worse as time goes on, and i don't even feel safe. I've been racially abused in my own country plenty of times. How ridiculous is that?

Just out of interest, exactly what power do you think the Government hold over Christians in this country, or for that matter, Jews, Hindus, Buddists etc? Oh, and please don't tell me that this is a Christian country. You are a Christian because of how you live your life and treat others, not because it's a box you tick on a census.

The march will never happen.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I have it on fairly good authority that the march is planned to happen. However, the intention is to push the planning stages only. They need to apply for a permit to march to the local police. This permit will be met with an application by the EDL. The police will deny both permits, leaving only the option for a static demonstration as this needs no permit. The Islam4UK people will, at most, put a small group of demonstrators out, but not on a repatriation day as this would be seen as too inflammatory, even for them. They will then turn the media attention they receive into an example of how they were not allowed to march, denied their rights, etc, etc. They will have placards which, as usual, approach the limits of free speech, aiming to get a response from others. They have already told UAF to stay away and not to attend as UAF have a tendency to whip up the anti-Right feeling for their own ends. The EDL are not looking at putting a large contingency out, but focusing more on a media-friendly approach of veterans. I am also led to believe that the about-turn is an option.

Apart from that, Choudary has achieved his aim of getting I4UK back in the media and generating the anti-Muslim response that he wanted.

Not bad for a couple of phone calls!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here