Votes: 25 23.4%
  • no a total and utter knobend

Votes: 82 76.6%

• Total voters

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Oh erm, hi, albion 1972 :)

Just logged into Vulture still life time ban.

The lifetime ban was given for putting ok mate after 12345 posting and sorry im just haveing my views after a few others.

They said I was making up stuff on football rumours under brightonmark1234 and bens grandad false and Bladders admitted it was him

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like him but someone gave me some particularly nasty anonymous feedback (when that was allowed on NSC) for daring to give Vulture a 'thumbs up' as a joke on one of his posts. Something like 'giving the NSC resident potty mouth a thumbs up is not helpful blah blah' - I think it was a mod (hunch) with too much time on their hands who did this - and without a sense of humour. I was a victim of anonymous bullying on here when that function was in use :( :lol: (by a mod)

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
I like him but someone gave me some particularly nasty anonymous feedback (when that was allowed on NSC) for daring to give Vulture a 'thumbs up' as a joke on one of his posts. Something like 'giving the NSC resident potty mouth a thumbs up is not helpful blah blah' - I think it was a mod (hunch) with too much time on their hands who did this - and without a sense of humour. I was a victim of anonymous bullying on here when that function was in use :( :lol: (by a mod)

thats not good and sums up the double standards

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just did a search on the Mod decision forum and the lifetime ban was his 16th ban (plus 3 further ones for trying to use other accounts).

I suggest that is enough warnings.

D

Deleted member 2719

Just did a search on the Mod decision forum and the lifetime ban was his 16th ban (plus 3 further ones for trying to use other accounts).

I suggest that is enough warnings.

I suggest he is more entertaining the Jonathan Woss and the media took him back.

Peace to all Vultures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here