Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should NSC start its own football club?

Should NSC start its own football club?

• Total voters

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
We could all chuck in a few quid, found a team, and start at the bottom of the league pyramid. See how far we go.

Some of us might even be good enough to play. The older and more rotund of us could stick to watching/following.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We could all chuck in a few quid, found a team, and start at the bottom of the league pyramid. See how far we go.

Some of us might even be good enough to play. The older and more rotund of us could stick to watching/following.
Surely, with all your nosey polls requesting personal information from NSC,ers, you can feed into your computer who you want, rather than asking the idiots who answer your polls if they want to form a new club.....pathetic as always.

PS: Have you set a date yet for your next flounce and asking Bozza ( nay, demanding) to delete all your threads, postings and info gathered...?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

You need to read this before you move further forward.....

giphy.gif

@El Presidente @Bozza
I thank you.........:D

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well we 'sort of' had one with the REMF team. In the early days I think it played a few games against other sides, nothing to do with the charity. I vaguely remember playing one other game (at Waterhall I think) other than REMF I.

So a Sunday League team might work, but nothing else. (IMO).

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Surely, with all your nosey polls requesting personal information from NSC,ers, you can feed into your computer who you want, rather than asking the idiots who answer your polls if they want to form a new club.....pathetic as always.

PS: Have you set a date yet for your next flounce and asking Bozza ( nay, demanding) to delete all your threads, postings and info gathered...?
Can you please leave me alone, you weird old fart.

I'm trying to start a football club here.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I can never quite discern on NSC who’s being rude, who’s having a bit of banter and who is being sarcastic. Maybe a bit of all three. Occasionally friendly match is ok, but it might be tricky following the Albion and being in a proper league too. You’d have to commit / prioritise NSC FC or the Albion.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Well we 'sort of' had one with the REMF team. In the early days I think it played a few games against other sides, nothing to do with the charity. I vaguely remember playing one other game (at Waterhall I think) other than REMF I.

So a Sunday League team might work, but nothing else. (IMO).
There was the NSC 5 A side at Preston Park for a few years, and NSC also has 'fans' matches before games too - I played Vs Wycombe Wanderers..

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
So, according to my calculations, it will cost less £5,000 to cover all expenses for a season, assuming the players and manager are amateur and unpaid. So £5k should be the target.

So far, just two of us are in. That's only £2.5k each. Bargain.

I suggest playing at Withdean (ground sharing with Old Varndeaneans).

Club name? NSC Albion? FC Brighton? Albion Supporters FC?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I’d love to see this, with all the decisions taken by polls on NSC. It would be hilarious to see the tactics get changed every five minutes, the manger 6 times a season, and nobody being prepared to put their own hand in the pocket to make us competitive on the pitch. It might enlighten a few people about how hard it is to be a successful football club.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’d have some serious input on pies, beers and other catering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here