Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Yes byf should be allowed on NSC.

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
kestrel said:
Byf talks sense and has a passion for this club.He is not a moron unlike the lickers on here that post through blue and white tinted specs and lick Knights arse all the time.Byf :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks mate!

I do love the albion...and always will!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Bring them on. The more the merrier!

They all serve to draw attention away from me. Otherwise it would be even more obvious that I don't know what I'm talking about half the time...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I just ignore all these morons using NSC.

If you've nothing useful to say,don't say anything.I'm sick to death of people like Ernest,Kestrel and Byf telling us how boring DK is and how he should sign someone.I've got news for you,you're the boring ones.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
FalmerforAll!** said:
I just ignore all these morons using NSC.

If you've nothing useful to say,don't say anything.I'm sick to death of people like Ernest,Kestrel and Byf telling us how boring DK is and how he should sign someone.I've got news for you,you're the boring ones.

i concur, theres some people on here (dwayne and ernest) who only ever talk about sacking the board and never about current issues.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Lammy said:
They all serve to draw attention away from me. Otherwise it would be even more obvious that I don't know what I'm talking about...

Not so fast.It's been noted and it's pretty obvious.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
If the board had it's Moron Element taken away there wouldn't be a lot left....FACT.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nothing wrong with byf,he like me and many more are pi-ssed off with our club getting nowhere year after year,only for dick tights followers telling us what a god he is mmmm.

Everyone has an opion,but you arse lick heads just gang up like a bunch of school kids when you see something you don't like.It is the internet and everyone has there right to say as they wish.Yes we will certainly disagree to many of things,but hey thats life.:D :drink:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
sir albion said:
Nothing wrong with byf,he like me and many more are pi-ssed off with our club getting nowhere year after year,only for dick tights followers telling us what a god he is mmmm.

Everyone has an opion,but you arse lick heads just gang up like a bunch of school kids when you see something you don't like.It is the internet and everyone has there right to say as they wish.Yes we will certainly disagree to many of things,but hey thats life.:D :drink:

Spot on..I have never backed down irrelevant of how people object against my opinions and begin to insult me and begin the gang up game.

How boring would it be if we all agreed like most on here.

Why people would want 100% agreement on a chat site aimed at yes supporting the club but also being free to air whatever they feel is their own feelings.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sir albion said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: To many f***ing arselickers on this board:censored: :angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Cant believe a whole poll has been set-up to remove me because my opinions differ to some on here...Just shows the mentality..

No wonder people have given up posting on here in the past....It doesnt bother me....But its like bullies in the playground effect!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
byf said:
Cant believe a whole poll has been set-up to remove me because my opinions differ to some on here...Just shows the mentality..

No wonder people have given up posting on here in the past....It doesnt bother me....But its like bullies in the playground effect!

Post what you want mate,after all it's a messageboard.Les is just the village knob end.I'm sure he thinks hes a moderator:jester:

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
algie said:
Post what you want mate,after all it's a messageboard.Les is just the village knob end.I'm sure he thinks he is a moderator:jester:

Cheers mate.

I know..I swear people think I do it just to stir,But I dont its just how I feel!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here