Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should milk shake attacks be classed as common assault?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think this post shows you dont know the first think about CP .

If you’re idea of competent CP is to allow someone close enough to throw a container of liquid on their principal, I’m glad I don’t work with you.

Waveknight

Banned
Apr 30, 2019
If you’re idea of competent CP is to allow someone close enough to throw a container of liquid on their principal, I’m glad I don’t work with you.

Screenshot_20190524-175252_Samsung Internet.jpg I very much doubt you 'work' with anybody , you've done a course run by a steroided up pub bouncer costing £500 quid and you're under the delusion you're an expert in CP.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
View attachment 110155 I very much doubt you 'work' with anybody , you've done a course run by a steroided up pub bouncer costing £500 quid and you're under the delusion you're an expert in CP.

You think anyone is going to tell the queen not to greet her public? She is known for it.
And yes, one can give countless examples of others that do so too. It’s their choice largely.
In the current climate I wouldn’t have advised a walk around meet n greet for Farage but there you go, “man of the people” and all that.

As for what I do or who I’m trained by, it’s silly to make assumptions about people you have never met. I work in more controlled environments and so am more than willing to concede you have more experience in this area however I’ll leave willy waving contests to the amateurs. It’s a shame, could have been an interesting conversation as you obviously work in the CP field, if you hadn’t waded in on the attack.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
350 hours of work to good causes for milk shaking Farage. He's a better bloke than me.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here