Should I Travel to see Brighton Play ??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dublin_Seagull

Jul 14, 2003
Dublin . Ireland
As I am from Dublin and is plaining to come over to see the mighty Seagulls play in January, with all the bad games and especially after the Bristol City game should I bother my arse and money to come over to see Brighton play football, when even the Players dont seem to care about the Jersey
It will cost me about €500 for two days so shall I stay at home and drink the money ?????

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Don' bother mate, If I was you I'd spend that money on a nice weekend break somewhere or why not spend it on a holiday in a beautiful location, Sun, golden sandy beaches, Beautiful girls, Loads of beer and have a brilliant time You work hard for your money so enjoy it instead of wasting it on a depressing Saturday watching the Albion play sunday park football and getting a good hiding.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
suspect this is just a wind up..

but course you should come,just remember that this is the side that beat blackpool and grimsby with ease,ALL the teams in this division are crap,better we have our bad spell now rather than later in the season.we will be chasing promotion at the seasons end.

bring me over a barrel of smethwicks

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hate to say it but its difficult getting the enthusiam to get in the car for 15 minutes and drive 4 miles for the game !.

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hate to say it but its difficult getting the enthusiam to get in the car for 15 minutes and drive 4 miles for the game !.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
dublins a nice place,stayed for a week near the botanical gardens about 4 years ago,nice people not a bad night out BUT it aint brighton,who cares if the game is shite,get over and ENJOY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports