Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I get a new mug?

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Mug Rules :

Buy a new mug every season
use it every day - as if broken an exact replament can be purchased easliy
maintain the prevous seasons mugs as stock for visting family, friends, other team supporters etc

Additional mugs to be purchased for :
work place comsumption
Holidays - i.e. if you have a villa holiday or apartment ski holiday - take a mug, use it then leave it behind to "spread the work" in far flung places

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I have had a BHA match day ritual for many years now in that the first cuppa of the day is always partaken of from a Seagulls mug. Unfortunately the mug that brought us the league 1 title in 2011 suffered a fatal injury in the excitement of the move from Withdean to the Amex. I bought a new mug from the new club shop at the start of last season which, all things being considered did a half decent job .
The question is - do I continue with my current receptacle, or do I buy a new expensive "gem" of a mug to give us a realistic chance of promotion?
I would appreciate the views of NSC'ers on this very vexing question
:bhasign:

It's just a mug.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:rolleyes:It's that time of the year again to make those vital decisions which will have a profound effect on the way the rest of the season will pan out for the Albion.
I didn't get a chance to question Oscar at the Fans Forum about his position re my mug, which I did in fact hold onto all last Season. All in all, it didn't do a bad job, but I think that now we need to make a serious challenge for promotion to the prem, you will find me in the club shop, prior to the Newport game going through the process of selecting a new beverage container:tosser:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I have had a BHA match day ritual for many years now in that the first cuppa of the day is always partaken of from a Seagulls mug. Unfortunately the mug that brought us the league 1 title in 2011 suffered a fatal injury in the excitement of the move from Withdean to the Amex. I bought a new mug from the new club shop at the start of last season which, all things being considered did a half decent job .
The question is - do I continue with my current receptacle, or do I buy a new expensive "gem" of a mug to give us a realistic chance of promotion?
I would appreciate the views of NSC'ers on this very vexing question
:bhasign:

You should put your mug under contract, give it a 2yr deal and then look at how it's performed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here