Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should have had red card and then scores

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Neymar should've been sent off because he's an ugly little c...
That old scroat Scolari should've been sent to the stands for asking the officials to book someone
The officials should be investigated for match fixing.
I don't really care for the Croats cos of when they were handed the game against us a few years ago, but I nearly felt sorry for them tonight

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Red card for sure totally deliberate by Neymar he knew what he was doing cheating little dwarf

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That game has left a nasty taste in the mouth. What's the point of four weeks of matches if the path has already been cleared for Brazil to get to the final?

Four years of anticipation dissolved in just a few minutes

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Let's face it - Brazil were and are pony. If they win this world cup
I'll be f**** amazed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some terrible decisions from the officials. Brazil will not win the tournament if they can't play better than this.

They don't need to play better if the refs all perform like they did tonight for their upcoming games! Still favourites.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The problem with that challenge is Neymar took the time to look at his opponent and check out his whereabouts before going in with the elbow. Suggests a red to me and to plenty of others. It's a subjective thing of course.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I might have a little flutter on Brazil after witnessing that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was the penalty awarded for a reverse tumble Zaha or a wind assisted Zaha ?

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Referees have been told to clamp down on penalty takers stuttering on the run up,Neymar did it twice,clearly illegal.

Yoda

English & European
It looks like Neymar took the time to look at his opponent because of the slow motion reply. In real time it was a split second glance, and arm up to shield Modric from the ball. Never a red. I was wonderering what it was given for at first it happened so quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here