Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should Dunk start against Crystal Palace if he is fit?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hi people very very long time no see, mental illness is a ******* and it’s let me
from being the real me.
So let’s try again.
Dunk - hmmmm !! It a difficult question, kick out one the lads who have been doing brilliantly
and batter his confidence or even his desire to play for for Brighton, or start the guys who have done a brilliant job
since he was injured ? If Dunk is fit and tearing to go on all cylinders, put him on the bench and let’s hope that gets him chomping at the bit. Half-time comes Dunk stays on the bench another 20 minutest then put him on, everyone is happy ????

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hi people very very long time no see, mental illness is an awful thing to suffer from it’s stopped me from being the real me for a long long time.8&1

So let’s try again.
Dunk - hmmmm !! It a difficult question, kick out one of the lads who have been doing brilliantly in Dunks position
and batter one of their confidence or even his desire to play for for Brighton, or start the guys who have done a brilliant job in his position again.
since he was injured ? If Dunk is fit and rearing to go on all cylinders, put him on the bench and let’s hope that gets him chomping at the bit. Half-time comes Dunk stays on the bench another 20 minutest then they put him on and whichever guy comes off, everyone is happy ????

Welcome back, I hope you are keeping well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Naylor says won't be involved

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
He is Lewis Dunk... but things have gone quite well without him.

What do you think?

The very fact that you have even asked this question underlines your lack of understanding of Lewis's hatred of the Palace scum and the rivalry between the two clubs. If he's fit,he plays. No question.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The very fact that you have even asked this question underlines your lack of understanding of Lewis's hatred of the Palace scum and the rivalry between the two clubs. If he's fit,he plays. No question.

If that is the case then most people in this thread doesnt understand the rivalry between the clubs.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
If that is the case then most people in this thread doesnt understand the rivalry between the clubs.

But you’re Swedish and you can’t possibly have any valid views on Brighton. And anytime I disagree with you I must be right because you don’t understand Brighton, because you’re Swedish.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Erm…you could argue with it, as the OP said it’s his opinion.

If Dunk is ‘fit’ then ye he should be up for consideration….who he replaces if anyone is another question…for example is Webster ‘fit’?

Guessing what Potter will do is another question….from what we’ve seen Dunk would be on the bench if Webster/Burn are fit.

The same question could be asked of Shane Duffy, he should be up for consideration as well, especially if his head butting of Van Aanholt is anything to go by. Obviously not a Palarse fan! It was the last time we beat them too.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
GP confirms that Dunk won't make the Palace game but hoping to train with the squad on Sunday and is a possibility for Chelsea.

Webster is available for Palace.

[tweet]1481620655284101122[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here