Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Crawley Town Be The New Rivals of Brighton?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No point in creating any rivalry because they'll be non-league in no time at all once more even if they do make it into the football league. More sense creating rivalry with Worthing Bears...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
how is that racist saying Crawleys like asia my good there are some politically obided Brighton fans anyway i've heard Crawleys also the haven for Palace fans?
Listen I'm just guessing here but I don't think you've been to asia if you're likening it to Crawley.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
no need to get technical surely you have the common sense to know what i mean lol its basically like walking into asia when u go there and no im no racist

OK, give us a clue. What are you then?

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
it is like asia,and all the asians serve up gear,all the whites are pikeys, and all the women are single mums who say stuff like'baby father' and 'my bad'all the time. scum.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
how is that racist saying Crawleys like asia my good there are some politically obided Brighton fans anyway i've heard Crawleys also the haven for Palace fans?

f*** off you honkey.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
it is like asia,and all the asians serve up gear,all the whites are pikeys, and all the women are single mums who say stuff like'baby father' and 'my bad'all the time. scum.

Yes, clearly EVERYone in Crawley fits into 1 of these 3 social groups. Incredible and thank you for this clever insight.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

As opposed to your beautifully written English comprehension!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Getting back to the original question. "Should Crawley be the new rivals of Brighton?"

Yes, I think they should! In the same way that Stockport should be the new rivals to Man U.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

This is an example of how poor our immigration system is in this country. We should let more in, in exchange for sending out twats like this.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
I have been to India and i have an Indian uncle to just not blood relation. I went to Goa on the west coast gorgeous place to go to and what lovely people too. So to end it i started this post just out of interest and to have a laugh just completely random as well but I don't need wankers like you to just be so f***ing anal about things and to be pollitically correct i dont give a f*** what you think but if you dont like it f*** off its only a joke you soppy twat!

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
In answer to your original question.

It is highly unlikely that we will ever be in the same division, so as much as I dislike Crawley, they will never be our rivals.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I have been to India and i have an Indian uncle to just not blood relation. I went to Goa on the west coast gorgeous place to go to and what lovely people too. So to end it i started this post just out of interest and to have a laugh just completely random as well but I don't need wankers like you to just be so f***ing anal about things and to be pollitically correct i dont give a f*** what you think but if you dont like it f*** off its only a joke you soppy twat!

86_more-accessible.gif

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
how is that racist saying Crawleys like asia my good there are some politically obided Brighton fans

Last time I was in Crawley I saw lots of white faces, I mean, how crap, it's just like WALES or summat.

What does obided mean?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, since when did Crawley think they were the big club of Sussex? I've never heard any of their fans claim that. Well, I've never actually heard any of them say anything, seeing as they were playing in front of 1,100 until quite recently, but while I'm sure they're enjoying their moment in the limelight, I'm pretty sure they aren't quite claiming to be county Champions just yet.

So, all in all, a pretty pointless thread. And no, they're not rivals at this point in time, how could they be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here