Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Crawley Town Be The New Rivals of Brighton?

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
As much as Palarse will always be our most hated rivals out of everyone. I seem to not like Scumhampton because their fans always seem to give us shit and a new one turned recently being Crawley Town F.C i dont like them because one- Crawley is a shit hole and a foreigners haven and two- watching that video they made just made them look like Millwall in disguise but i dont mind Millwall because thats just who they are but for some reason i just had an annoying feeling about Crawley that they seem to think they are suddenly the big boys of sussex! We are the big boys! BHAFC! :bhasign:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not in my life they wont be, Palarse will always be the SCUM to me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not really our rivals, however if they do move through the leagues I can see it happening. Their cup song gives a clue as to the mentality of some of their fans.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
no need to get technical surely you have the common sense to know what i mean lol its basically like walking into asia when u go there and no im no racist

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Never because Crawley is full of useless New Town Chavs cf Basildon/Bracknell/Stevenage/Milton Town, talking of which I love the O's right now. What a great way to maintain their run.
CT's FAC video really said it all.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
how is that racist saying Crawleys like asia my good there are some politically obided Brighton fans anyway i've heard Crawleys also the haven for Palace fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here