Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should BHA get Gus back, for next season? Can't see us getting to playoffs

Should Gus Poyet be invited back as manager for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No - keep Oscar

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Gus who?

Votes: 31 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Charlie made his choice and it wasn't us, no way back now

Not sure that is true he wss effectively sacked by us along with Poyet and Tanno although not in those words, but he has a family and has to work and Gus offered him a job. He is a southern lad who may wish to return to the south and could provide the motivation our players need.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Not sure that is true he wss effectively sacked by us along with Poyet and Tanno although not in those words, but he has a family and has to work and Gus offered him a job. He is a southern lad who may wish to return to the south and could provide the motivation our players need.

And Charlie and Tanno were nothing to do with the thing Gus was fired for, the little case of gross misconduct, they were just suspended by the club at the same time!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think he SHOULD be 4 teh LULZ. There's absolutely no way he'd take the offer.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Really, I mean really.

I cannot believe the shit posted on here at the moment. Get a grip FFS keep going over the same old shite.

Ps . Yes I'm annoying myself by replying to this shall we get him back, shouldn't have let him go boloxks.

Go ****ing support Chelsea .

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

No it is true.

Charlie chose Gus over the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here