Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should Abramovich be thrown out of football

Should Abramovich be thrown out of English football ?

• Yes

Votes: 141 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 57 28.8%

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Cyprus advertise giving an EU passport and citizenship if you purchase a property there to the value of Eur 2m or more. I wonder who that is aimed at?

Malta has sold loads of EU passports to Russians acquiring citizenship at the price demanded.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why stop there.....lets get rid of Vodka, those little dolls that live inside one another (never liked them!), the meerkats that peddle insurance at us every ad break.

I've already ripped my Sergey Gotsmanov poster down....that'll show em!

He's from Belarus ... not sure if we are targeting them yet

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
How would we react if Scotland decided it wanted to be in an arms relationship with Russia? It’s exactly the same thing as Ukraine joining NATO no?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I voted 'yes' but....hang on....what about my massive collection of Russian witch house music? :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How would we react if Scotland decided it wanted to be in an arms relationship with Russia? It’s exactly the same thing as Ukraine joining NATO no?

No.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021

1 Scotland is not an independent country, Ukraine is. It's for Ukraine to decide it's future not Putin. Comparing Scotland to Ukraine is playing Putin's game.

2. We can't negotiate over the heads of the Ukrainian people. That's akin to what the Munich agreement did to Czechoslovakia.

3 Putin only responds to strength not weakness.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
More chance of Abramovich being invited to a game of tennis with Johnson and being made a Lord than being thrown out of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here