Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shorey extended - no moves for Planas - Deulofeu unlikely - Argus

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
What happens is the argus makes up a story about a young Spanish star being linked with us, then Spanish press copy it off argus site, then the argus claim Spanish sources are linking them with us even though its taken from their own shite story

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whispers of "no" on here over last few days...

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Albion have extended Nicky Shorey’s trial into a second week as they seek to fill a vacancy at left-back.

The Seagulls are searching for a replacement for loan star Wayne Bridge, who has joined Reading, and his back-up Marcos Painter, who was released.

Shorey, pictured right, arrived on a week-long trial last Monday and is still on board as head coach Oscar Garcia assesses his squad.

Albion are likely to be linked with players from Barcelona after former Nou Camp star Garcia joined the club last week.

A source in Catalonia last night told The Argus he believed Albion had not made a move for Carles Planas, a Barcelona left-back with whom they were linked at the weekend.

The Seagulls were also reported in Barcelona to have tested the water over an unlikely loan deal for Spain under-21 hotshot Gerard Deulofeu, who already has an offer from Valencia and is expected to join a top-flight club.

You mean to say you copied all that from the Argus? What a complete and utter waste of time? Do you work for the Argus. Dumbfounded.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
You mean to say you copied all that from the Argus? What a complete and utter waste of time? Do you work for the Argus. Dumbfounded.

Thanks for your input, a lot of people on here can't be bothered to read the website so when somebody says something like "Shorey's trial extended" they get asked for a sauce.

I just cut out the middleman by pasting from the site. I'm sure I can cope losing the 2 seconds it took.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here