Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shorehamstock [Worthing Weekender]

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So the general mood on NSC is that this is actually an ok thing? Well I'll be damned...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So the general mood on NSC is that this is actually an ok thing? Well I'll be damned...

I can hear it loud and clear from my PC here, around half a mile away I would say.

Yes it is a good event for the area although no feedback as such from how well organised the transportation is etc.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I really hope so.
I lived in boring Goring when Sterns was at it's peak, could see the laser lighting up the sky and the distant music. I remember when the Rugby club had a festival, i sat in the garden and listened to Sister Sledge and enjoyed the music and a a decent beer.
Having lived/worked in a few places which are fairly sterile (even Morris dancing would be an exciting event) i appreciate the sea, our downs, our weather, the airshow, even the wacky events in Brighton...........and of course our magnificent stadium, training ground, the match day at the Amex ....and Inigo Calderon.
Bring back the Adur Bath Tub Race i say.
Be gone to the miserable scrotes.......imo. :D

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Doesn't bother us as we've embraced the day at the posh end of Shoreham, not interested in going as not into many of the acts performing
So instead got merry in pubs around town today and loved the atmos, sat on the riverbank and watched the screen and heard the crowds screaming then returned to back garden for a few more drinks and hear soul 2 soul belting out BACK TO LIFE
but I do fear there will be some angry local residents voicing their opinions on the noise, much louder than I expected, but hey ho I'm no NIMBY if it's on again next year i might go but please put some proper bands on and not just a load of Kevin & Perry DJ'S

Agree with this. Posh end? That's over this side mate.
Flipping loud now though. I'm loving it though.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A very good day. Thoroughly enjoyed George Ezra and although I am embarrassingly old, many of the crowd were brilliant to myself and partner.

A proud moment too, to see my 10 year old grand daughter on one of the side stages singing 5 songs.

Am back home now...at the posh end of the posh end of Shoreham......and am going to let the noise help me drift off to sleep.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
A very good day. Thoroughly enjoyed George Ezra and although I am embarrassingly old, many of the crowd were brilliant to myself and partner.

A proud moment too, to see my 10 year old grand daughter on one of the side stages singing 5 songs.

Am back home now...at the posh end of the posh end of Shoreham......and am going to let the noise help me drift off to sleep.
Managed to blag it in to see Rudimental at the end, told the guy on the gate Buckley was a sniffer dog and I was plain cloth

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Flags of every nation represented there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here