Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
No Olly Murs. Fùck that!

Joy Orbison. Any relation to Roy?

Incredible DJ. Waited ages for him to play round these parts again. His production/sets are like a British J Dilla.

[yt]vsJVW5apRmY[/yt]
[yt]q6FE9ODH-Lk[/yt]
[yt]wZpuJ5sot9A[/yt]

Rest of the line-up's pretty amazing, Nas, Wu, Earl Sweatshirt, Jamie xx, Rodigan, Bashmore...just dunno whether I can justify the spend.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Am I right in thinking the festival organisers said there would be little to zero bass to lessen the impact on local surrounding community?! Given its largely a electronic music line up I can't see how that would work!? Anyone looking for a relatively unheard of in that line up - Tourist - best up and coming producer from 2014 for me.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Feeling quite chuffed here, I actually know 3 of those acts !

Oh dear i only know one.

i see the ticket is labelled Brighton City Airport...i guess with Brighton in the title it looks funkier...it may be its official title but is know as Shoreham Airport

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Awful lineup, was expecting better

Incorrect. Not liking the genre I can accept but to label a line-up including two of the most influential Hip-Hop acts ever, as well as some of the biggest Dance act in Britain as "awful" is quite simply f*cking ludicrous.

Have any of them got a decent lyric I may appreciate about society today and the World we live in?

Nas. I don't really need to say anything else do I? IT'S NAS!!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Feel very disappointed thought it was going to be musicians playing not some Heberts playing their record collections

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Such a shame it's not a folk thing so the farmers can't enjoy some scrumpy with there sheep dogs

I have my tickets..

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Biggest & hottest tent in the WORLD has now gone up next to live stage. With temps due to hit 29c it's just as well there is a temporary morgue inc as part of the build...

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've got weekend tickets. Going to get smashed. Have got Monday & Tuesday off to recover :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Walked over from the posh end of Shoreham yesterday to have a gander

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports