Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Harbour

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Having read the conclusions contained in Collyer's report, and in particular those concerning alternative sites, he seems to be recommending that the club stay at an increased capacity Withdean (9000) in the short term, and that a move to Shoreham Harbour is made long term.

Considering Collyer has come out conclusively against Falmer, wont the re-opened enquiry be focussing on this scenario.

I just cant see Prescott going against such a damning report.

Sorry for the doom and gloom but the report makes depressing reading

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Padders said:
Having read the conclusions contained in Collyer's report, and in particular those concerning alternative sites, he seems to be recommending that the club stay at an increased capacity Withdean (9000) in the short term, and that a move to Shoreham Harbour is made long term.

Considering Collyer has come out conclusively against Falmer, wont the re-opened enquiry be focussing on this scenario.

I just cant see Prescott going against such a damning report.

Sorry for the doom and gloom but the report makes depressing reading

But Prezza is looking for sites that can cope with a 22,000 capacity stadium and are available. Withdean can't cope with a 22,000 stadium, and Shoreham Harbour isn't available.

Next question please!

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Re: Re: Shoreham Harbour

Curious Orange said:
But Prezza is looking for sites that can cope with a 22,000 capacity stadium and are available. Withdean can't cope with a 22,000 stadium, and Shoreham Harbour isn't available.

Next question please!

Why can't Collyer see that??

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Storer68 said:
Don't worry, you can always walk to Sheepcote Valley instead:eek:

I read that.

"there is evidence that football supporters are not entirely reluctant to walk anything up to between 6km and 8km to matches"

Who the f*** walks 5 miles to a game? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here