Steak - Into the blue / Bridge / Chambers =5/3/5
Bistro - Chambers =5
Pub Grub - Bridge / Sov =3/1
Thai - Sov =1
Indian - cottage=3
Italian - We are spoilt but Brio tops it for me=4
Tapas - Souters Yard=3
Chinese - You are out of luck
Skint - The Longshore (2for1, its basic boil in a bag pub grub, but your money goes a long way)=N/A
Avoid - Swiss Cottag=2

A score of 1 would really worry me

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Chambers, Bridge very good, Galeria the best of the non Italian, Italian bunch. Brio is truly awful, sort of place that takes the piss out of customers who don't know better....

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
PHP:
The Sovereign Arms do some nice Thai nosh. Starter and a main for a tenner. Can't knock that. As an added bonus they do Dark Star APA in there as well.

Royal SOvereign great for beer and Thai food.Into the BLue is great.The Bridge is great on a lovely day sitting out in the gardens. For something different have a look at Shoreham airport.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I am paying a visit down to Sussex from the west country this weekend, I was trying to get in to eat at the Beach Hut again after having a decent meal there a few months back,... sadly its full on Saturday, does anyone have a view on the Italian La Galleria a few doors away,... any good?

To answer your question, a perfectly decent Italian restaurant with a good vibe, unless you are unlucky enough to get stuck near a rowdy party, (of course it is fine if your lot are making the noise)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here