Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems like both bands (Eagles Of Death Metal & Deftones) are accounted for according to messages on their FB sites, not all their crews accounted for which is very sad indeed.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Politics, immigration and f*cking point scoring, only on North Stand ****ing chat. People have died for Christ's sake and all some on here are interested in is twisting the events to suit their own prejudices and opinions. Give me strength.

RIP to all those who have been killed in this terrible tragedy and I hope to God no one else loses their life to these abhorrent warmongers.

"Only on North Stand Chat"...I very much doubt that!
And this is a message board where people can express an opinion isn't it?
Don't recall anyone disrespecting or cheapening the loss of life, and whether you agree or not they're stating their opinions as to why this may have happened!
If the posters of NSC disappoint you so much then don't visit the site!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Politics, immigration and f*cking point scoring, only on North Stand ****ing chat. People have died for Christ's sake and all some on here are interested in is twisting the events to suit their own prejudices and opinions. Give me strength.

RIP to all those who have been killed in this terrible tragedy and I hope to God no one else loses their life to these abhorrent warmongers.

While all this goes on the best our community can offer is a traditional binfest.

I think there are a few posters on here who need to step away from the keyboard and continue posting when they have calmed down a bit.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have held my breath long enough waiting for this to happen. We need to be less 'tolerant' as of NOW, we are at war.

Who is the enemy in this war ?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The more I see of this news the more I see a war coming. In the streets, neighbour against neighbour. Culture against culture and religion against religion. My word Humans can be so stupid. Carnage coming.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
"Only on North Stand Chat"...I very much doubt that!
And this is a message board where people can express an opinion isn't it?
Don't recall anyone disrespecting or cheapening the loss of life, and whether you agree or not they're stating their opinions as to why this may have happened!
If the posters of NSC disappoint you so much then don't visit the site!

Never said anyone couldn't express an opinion did I?

Anyway, I've no desire to get into any more petty arguments over such a tragic event.

RIP to the dead and I hope for peace and safety for those injured and affected.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So he should shut up for pointing out that the indiscriminate slaughter of millions through nuclear weapons is not an appropriate response? You're deeply unwell.

Didn't even read the post it was in reference to, so I can state that I didn't just intend to endorse a nuclear holocaust. I just can't stand people that don't have any kind of opinion or insight to offer, that just see another opportunity to saddle up the high horse.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Didn't even read the post it was in reference to, so I can state that I didn't just intend to endorse a nuclear holocaust. I just can't stand people that don't have any kind of opinion or insight to offer, that just see another opportunity to saddle up the high horse.

To be fair you should read the post, His horse really wouldn't need to be that high. The post was ridiculous.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

The opinion I offered was that I didn't agree with the suggestion of nuclear war. I'm genuinely glad we agree on that. No high horses intended.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If we do not stand, if we do not intend to fight then we are destined to be denuded. This is it. Resolution and control. Out of Europe and do it our way.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The opinion I offered was that I didn't agree with the suggestion of nuclear war. I'm genuinely glad we agree on that. No high horses intended.

To be fair you should read the post, His horse really wouldn't need to be that high. The post was ridiculous.

Fair do's, I don't think I'll bother trawling back through the thread to have a look. Not even sure how to feel, so I'm just going to abandon this thread, crack open another cider and become as numbed as possible so I don't have to face this **** of a world in a conscious state for a little while at least. I apologise to anyone that was offended when I inadvertently endorsed mass genocide and fpr the overuse of high horses due to mild intoxication.

What the **** have we become.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
While all this goes on the best our community can offer is a traditional binfest.

I think there are a few posters on here who need to step away from the keyboard and continue posting when they have calmed down a bit.

Seems to me that you and a few other posters who have always been a denier of any trouble looming, have sneered and put down other peoples worries and fears on this type of thing happening are now coming on here to lecture on what we can say, how you think we feel and how we should post and react
"step away from the keyboard", i think most will do what they want.......perhaps you should have stepped away from the keyboard and taken note of the fears/worries....because you were heavily involved in the "traditional binfests".

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Fair do's, I don't think I'll bother trawling back through the thread to have a look. Not even sure how to feel, so I'm just going to abandon this thread, crack open another cider and become as numbed as possible so I don't have to face this **** of a world in a conscious state for a little while at least. I apologise to anyone that was offended when I inadvertently endorsed mass genocide and fpr the overuse of high horses due to mild intoxication.

What the **** have we become.

No offence taken. My own apologies if I came across as confrontational. Keep safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here