Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You don't half talk a load of shit mate.

Well we could weigh up all your posts in this thread, and it looks like an angry chav is posting; with no debate, opinion, answers, or query into what the thread is about.

Are you on a come down?

why spend your sunday reading an internet thread were you really dislike the persons views - this makes you look like a fool.....go out...look at art, talk to a.....etc.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well we could weigh up all your posts in this thread, and it looks like an angry chav is posting; with no debate, opinion, answers, or query into what the thread is about.

Are you on a come down?

I've just come down off your Mum.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I do read literature....lots.

Well please read the Hunger Games then as I would have thought that it is the sort of story that you would embrace (young woman, a victim of circumstances, ends up being the figurehead for a successful revolt against an elitist/fascist government), rather than assuming that because someone on an illimunati watch website says that it is full of occult/nazi symbolism (part of the plot, incidentally), it must be part of some conspiracy to program the children into accepting this type of government in the future.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Well please read the Hunger Games then as I would have thought that it is the sort of story that you would embrace (young woman, a victim of circumstances, ends up being the figurehead for a successful revolt against an elitist/fascist government), rather than assuming that because someone on an illimunati watch website says that it is full of occult/nazi symbolism (part of the plot, incidentally), it must be part of some conspiracy to program the children into accepting this type of government in the future.

totally understand this pov (first two lines) - and it does carry some weight. but the kicker to this line of thought is this:

the subconsiouc mind in all humans, especially children (rated ok for 12/13 year old) cannot really tell the difference between fiction and non fiction - and the seeds planted in the film are there, no matter if the "freedom fighter" wins out in the end. The seeds still go in.

(The seed of a controlling one world gov and nonsense reality tv shows).

again, like with game of thrones etc - the movies move from the writers vision.

Regarding the Nazi symbolism - you can call it part of the story - but others will call it planted symbolism.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
no - because most within the groups just think they have "a good job" - and go to nice restuarants, have a big house, and go on holiday to nice beaches.

it's only a few within each group that know the links / agendas......and / or a few that know what they need to know.....not to different to a corporation - the higher up the manangement and director structure one gets, the more information is found / open / available.

Your pyrmaid analogy falls down becuase it does not seem to factor in human nature.

Human nature dictates that whoever is down at the bottom of the pyramid will inevitably attempt to get to the top of the pyramid. To do this they will have to take down those before them. This would mean the structure you speak of as being all powerful would actually be very unstable and open to attacks constantly.

Furthemore using the CIA as an example and your premice that only a few within each group know the links or the agenda who then is in charge? I find it hard to beleive at all that Republicans and Democrats are on the same page especially when it comes to matters of absolute power. Political parties always want their own people in power.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Due to your amazing post i've had a realisation - you're right, the banks and corps sit under democratic governments, and so does a great news media that enquires nuetrally........all independent of eachother.

...and lone puny gunman and knife killers are left dead in a car with no blood all night so the media can turn up and take decent photos the next day....of blood that has not dried......so one parent can come out and declare it's gun laws.

think you may need to buy a watch, for you seem to know not what time you are living in.

Trouble is I've only just starting this thread so that is why I have made such a fool of myself with that post Mr Hybrid. Go slower about the pyramids and the guns will you. I think you are definitely on to something. Forget Nibble........ He is just a Hedonist who cannot look inwards into such things.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
totally understand this pov - and it does carry some weight. but the kicker to this line of thought is this:

the subconsiouc mind in all humans, especially children (rated ok for 12/13 year old) cannot really tell the difference between fiction and non fiction - and the seeds planted in the film are there, no matter if the "freedom fighter" wins out in the end. The seeds still go in.

So likewise, when part 3 of the film comes out, the seeds will be sown that it is possible to rise up against an oppressive one world government.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've heard the Ghost of Frank on this thread.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Your pyrmaid analogy falls down becuase it does not seem to factor in human nature.

Human nature dictates that whoever is down at the bottom of the pyramid will inevitably attempt to get to the top of the pyramid. To do this they will have to take down those before them. This would mean the structure you speak of as being all powerful would actually be very unstable and open to attacks constantly.

Furthemore using the CIA as an example and your premice that only a few within each group know the links or the agenda who then is in charge? I find it hard to beleive at all that Republicans and Democrats are on the same page especially when it comes to matters of absolute power. Political parties always want their own people in power.

Good points. but most at the bottom of the pyramid don't think they are - many are controlled but live in a nice apartment, nice flat screen, sky+, goto the pub, and are (in their media and entertainment induced reality) fulfilled. Those in poverty at the bottom of the pyramid are induced into a toxic (cheap) food, tv, tabliod reality - and have no desire to rise up as they think it's "bad politicians - they suck."

the media lies and distraction, plus nationalism (patriotism) ensure nobody rises up.

the one person in charge? hard to tell - too much disinfo and smoke and mirrors - my guess would be a small group of dark occultists with strong links to the Rothchild family, and hollywood funders....but this is speculation.

The labor / conservative and democrat / repub gig is a trap to give the illusion of choice - all support central banks, big corps, and NATO, so no real choice - save for 50 odd quid a year depending on tax / pension policy.

Labor recently killed off the unions pretty much - not very labor of them was it?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] just because your jpg is bigger and more colourful than my pyramid pic i posted doesn't make it more relevant.

Capitalism is just the vehicle for the agenda, and for sucking in money from the people.....not the core agenda.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
totally understand this pov (first two lines) - and it does carry some weight. but the kicker to this line of thought is this:

Regarding the Nazi symbolism - you can call it part of the story - but others will call it planted symbolism.

Bullshit

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] just because your jpg is bigger and more colourful than my pyramid pic i posted doesn't make it more relevant.

Capitalism is just the vehicle for the agenda, and for sucking in money from the people.....not the core agenda.

Bullshit

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Are you on a come down?

why spend your sunday reading an internet thread were you really dislike the persons views - this makes you look like a fool.....go out...look at art, talk to a.....etc.

Bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here