Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shola Ameobi

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
he will go to another premier league club

Would seriously doubt it, unless it's as cover at one of the promoted clubs. Most can afford better, and younger.

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
No he is crap. We need to stop looking at these past it premier league players like Joe Cole and Shola Ameobi, and get some younger players with something to play for, not looking for one last pay check, before they bow out in mediocrity.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No he is crap. We need to stop looking at these past it premier league players like Joe Cole and Shola Ameobi, and get some younger players with something to play for, not looking for one last pay check, before they bow out in mediocrity.
I have no idea if he is crap as I never watch the premier league but isn't that what people said about Bridge and Ups on?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
A goal every 6 games is hardly inspiring but I guess if Hughton reckons he can do a job then as a free agent he's maybe worth a tilt.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Would be an upgrade on Chris O`Grady surely?
If it`s true give him a contract for the rest of the season then we can sell O`Grady to Sheffield United.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He doesn't fill me with confidence but would be a similar player to COG. If we are interested in SA, then surely COG is on his way for family reasons?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He doesn't fill me with confidence but would be a similar player to COG. If we are interested in SA, then surely COG is on his way for family reasons?

Too similar if you read why SA left his last team in Turkey. Another professional NORTHERNER by the looks of it.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I think he'd be worth a 6 month contract with the option of another year at the end of the season. I doubt he's the man you would want leading the front line of a play off chasing team (as we'd hope to be next season), but a spell to the end of the season so CH can see if he's still got enough about him could work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here