Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking video - Argentinian throws dog into a fence at match

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If throwing dogs over fences is to be taken seriously from now on then there should be some rules put in place. For instance.

All fences to be standardised at 8 ft and specific breeds to be used. I could throw a Jack Russell over that height fence but no chance with a Great Dane. So maybe Collies ? I,ll let NSC decide.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Maybe the dog was considering eating a baby's FACE. They do that all the time. In which case, who's the good guy here?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If throwing dogs over fences is to be taken seriously from now on then there should be some rules put in place. For instance.

All fences to be standardised at 8 ft and specific breeds to be used. I could throw a Jack Russell over that height fence but no chance with a Great Dane. So maybe Collies ? I,ll let NSC decide.

Good idea about a standard fence height otherwise people would demand different heights for different breeds. What about the dog hold though? Neck only or anywhere on the body?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If there was any justice, it would have been one of these SMASHED into that fence:

small-dog-breed.jpg

What is the POINT of some of these breeds? I mean that one just looks ugly and shits everywhere. Waste. of. Time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good idea about a standard fence height otherwise people would demand different heights for different breeds. What about the dog hold though? Neck only or anywhere on the body?

Well exactly. These are the points that need clarifying. I'd rather see a tail spin technique to be honest ( hammer style ) than grabbing the dog round the neck. That would be cruel wouldn' it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If there was any justice, it would have been one of these SMASHED into that fence:

small-dog-breed.jpg

What is the POINT of some of these breeds? I mean that one just looks ugly and shits everywhere. Waste. of. Time.

I hate Poodles.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well exactly. These are the points that need clarifying. I'd rather see a tail spin technique to be honest ( hammer style ) than grabbing the dog round the neck. That would be cruel wouldn' it ?

It would. The only trouble would come with a dog with very little tail to grasp.........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Going off on a tangent here and allowing for the fact that a cat always lands on its feet and if you drop a slice of buttered toast it always lands buttered side down. What would happen if you taped a slice of buttered toast, butter side up to the back of a cat and then dropped the animal.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
A red card for throwing a dog? I wonder if other dog related misdemeanor's could get a red? Good job Stan Collymore doesn't still play!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If nothing else came from this thread...at least Unc S and Psychobilly have made up and had a love in....nice....sorry about the dog though....

There is not a single person on NSC I have had a spat with that I am not on good speaking terms with now. Always make up. Life is too short for petty squabbles.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Totally misjudges how far to welly the dog and ends up hitting the fans near the halfway line - that's got to be Wayne Henderson.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I can’t access the video at work. Was the dog one of those small yappy things? I’m all for it if it was and a red card is WAY over the top. Or use it as a replacement hoofball if the Adidas Tango gets lost over the 8ft fence (not 12ft)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Haha. That's hilarious

Ok then. I do not hold grudges. Still on here, still posting and made up with anyone I fell out with, rightly or wrongly. Sometimes it was my fault, other times not but hey ho.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ok then. I do not hold grudges. Still on here, still posting and made up with anyone I fell out with, rightly or wrongly. Sometimes it was my fault, other times not but hey ho.

It's all about me
It's all about me-e-e
My name's Uncle Spielberg
It's all about me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's all about me
It's all about me-e-e
My name's Uncle Spielberg
It's all about me.

Fair point mate. I only responded to comments but you have a point. Apologies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway back to topic. This incident is a 1 out of 10 on animal cruelty going on in the World. There is so much shit happening. The guy may have been within his rights grabbing it and getting it off the pitch. To hurl it in the air without a toss for it's well being was most certainly not right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here