Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shittu

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bitch all we want he did a job for them today and we have to be good enough to expose his weaknesses. It was like he had a word in Buckley's ear before kick off about breaking his legs if he made him look silly. Worse game I have seen Buckley play.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What I dont understand is we know he is like a man mountain but still try to go over him rather than round him surely we should be fit enough to do those extra miles and go round him.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
There is plenty between us and Millwall. We do not like them. They do not care. Shittu started his career with us through the CAFC academy and then we let him go. He was a colossus at The Valley last season, immense. He bossed the entire back 4 on his own-made our strikers look weak and ineffectual. I cannot remember a central defender of such proportions ever in professional football-he is enormous......

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I tell you one thing...he could header the ball in contrast to ince who has a 50 p head. I have never seen anyone head the ball with no direction at all....the ball seems to bounce off his head at any angle but straight.

Surely you remember Georges Santos.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There is plenty between us and Millwall. We do not like them. They do not care. Shittu started his career with us through the CAFC academy and then we let him go. He was a colossus at The Valley last season, immense. He bossed the entire back 4 on his own-made our strikers look weak and ineffectual. I cannot remember a central defender of such proportions ever in professional football-he is enormous......
Clayton McDonald is pretty big.

XYZ123

Mar 23, 2013
The inevitable "You fat b*stard" chants started. I turned around to see who began the chant only to find it was a balding 18 stone mid 40s bloke who looked like he couldn't run a bath let alone 100 metres. The irony was appreciated.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The inevitable "You fat b*stard" chants started. I turned around to see who began the chant only to find it was a balding 18 stone mid 40s bloke who looked like he couldn't run a bath let alone 100 metres. The irony was appreciated.

Get's me every time :lolol:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
He must get the chants at every away game for them, so is bound to be used to it. He was key to them in the last 15 minutes, without him, we would have won.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
He is a brilliant player. He knows what he can get away with and takes banter in his stride. He was doing a very good job of keeping Ulloa under control in the first half. Without him in their team I think we would have won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here