Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
_85266266_chrishughtonpointsupgetty.jpg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
My god that is shoddy. Look at the font in the second one!! And the g of Hughton comes off the image on the top one.

Terrible work.

Agree, and why have everything range left in the top picture and yet the last two lines inexplicably appear to be centred, or something approaching that.

Equally on the bottom image if you are going to shape the text round a picture at least make a decent stab at it, not that amateurish sh1t... :annoyed:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I personally pity sheff wed. it can't be easy losing a playoff final. Usually, losing a playoff final will resort fans to desperate and confusing behaviour. It already looks as if they wish Chris hughton was their manager. Soon they'll be putting out false statements about Brighton players wanting to join them. Sad, sad times for wednesday fans right now. Perhaps a minutes silence for them on the opening day of next season would be a nice gesture.

Jukesy

Apr 13, 2011
I personally pity sheff wed. it can't be easy losing a playoff final. Usually, losing a playoff final will resort fans to desperate and confusing behaviour. It already looks as if they wish Chris hughton was their manager. Soon they'll be putting out false statements about Brighton players wanting to join them. Sad, sad times for wednesday fans right now. Perhaps a minutes silence for them on the opening day of next season would be a nice gesture.

How would you know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here