Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit day at the office but Tunnicliffe's MK Dons debut could have gone better...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Can't see any thread already about this amongst all the moaning and animal polling.

Carlisle 5 - 0 MK Dons

In case you missed it. Tunnicliffe started and doesn't appear to have helped their cause a great deal.

And in case anyone's interested Mr Anyinsah came off the bench and got the fifth goal within two minutes of his introduction to round things off for Carlisle.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tunnicliffe was the only natural central defender in their side, and hadn't even trained with them before today. For him to have to step into a defence with people he didn't know and players playing out of position, didn't help.

Positive spin. But he did look lost on the highlights. :lolol: (Wearing #16).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Guess we wont have to worry about him getting poached off us then :lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Surprised there is so little on this. Reports say he had a bad game. Don't really need a report when the side he was playing for lost 5-0, though.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Didn't realise the injury problems MK are having until I heard they had a 40 yr old first team coach on the bench :facepalm: Makes me wonder if we got into that position whether Gus and Mauricio will put themselves on the bench :clap:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
In case you missed it. Tunnicliffe started and doesn't appear to have helped their cause a great deal. QUOTE said:
to be fair he has only just gone there and hasnt had much chance to train with and get to know the team but at least he still got on the pitch which he wasnt being given the chance to do here. you can only improve your performance with pitch time and he certainly wasnt getting it. good luck tunni.:thumbsup:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I wasn't criticising him, merely pointing out that the subject seemed to have been missed on NSC, to my surprise.

I like Tunni

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here