SHIT atmosphere in SE25

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh and another from another fan -

'' Surprisingly the seats were wooden. This was the first time I ever sat in a wooden seat in a football ground.''

''It was quite cramped sitting down so it wasn't a surprise when people started standing. I'm sorry but the ground seemed really old, I wouldn't say it was rubbish but I've seen much better elsewhere.''

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Review of football ground guide -

''My first impressions of the ground were as I expected, poor and very old fashioned. Our stand in particular housed wooden and also plastic seats and areas of which look ready to be refurbished before they collapsed. One stand towards the left of the away stand was more modern and of better quality however was barely filled by home fans, much like the rest of the stadium which only gained an attendance of 13,000 for a stadium that holds around 26,000.''

What did they spend the money on they saved through not paying their creditors ?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh and another fans views -

''The atmosphere, especially from the home support, was quiet and the crowd didn't look as good as the 17,962 later announced, the pitch was more like that we used to see in lower division football (rutted, brown, uneven in many areas), the weather was dull and grey and so, for the next 90 minutes, was the football. ''

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
''The atmosphere, especially from the home support, was quiet and the crowd didn't look as good as the 17,962 later announced, the pitch was more like that we used to see in lower division football (rutted, brown, uneven in many areas), the weather was dull and grey and so, for the next 90 minutes, was the football. ''

But ...... but ....... but ......... we have been told it is a cauldron!

Well that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back . Some fans singing, clapping and a goal celebration :yawn:

Why do you have a flag commemorating your 9-0 & 1-5 defeats to Liverpool ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Absolutely pathetic support. Granted that small section sing but a great atmosphere? Jeeeez! god knows what you must think of anfield, Celtic park et al at big games!

Yet again another deluded palace fan failing all over NSC!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why would we give you more than you give us?

We were limited to how many we could give you, Your club is clearly being childish, If some people that childish were running my club I'd be worried.

Next year when we've more seats we will likely give you more. Picking up your ball and going home?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why would we give you more than you give us?

Because there will be empty seats in your crappy little stadium so you may aswell give us more and you'll make more money in the process!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because there will be empty seats in your crappy little stadium so you may aswell give us more and you'll make more money in the process!

Why expect Palace fans to understand simple economics. They are not used to the concept of cause and effect.......

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What did they spend the money on they saved through not paying their creditors ?
We bought the club and the ground . Its been a tough few years but the future is looking much better .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports