Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SHIT atmosphere in SE25

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Your wasting your time mate, this lot will never admit that the atmosphere was good or indeed that we sung from the first whistle to the last, they are used to endless renditions of AL-BI-YAWN, AL-BI-YAWN and need a karaoke screen and song sheets (snigger) for anything else, their Butlins red coat style match day compere tries to whip up an atmosphere by convincing all the customers that they are Albion through and through and always have been. There are endless threads on here trying to get the singing going, all have failed.

:lol: Well done. 50 of you sang for most of the game. There is video evidence that your own fan has posted here to prove how poor it was, and he has prefectly described it in the thread title. :rotlf::facepalm:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
URL]

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
To be fair, you have just been promoted to the championship, have a brand new stadium, so Brighton as a club will appeal too a larger fan base. If your stadium was finished I think you would easily double our home attendance!

However in a few seasons I think season ticket numbers will drop by 1 or 2 thousand!

I am planning on coming down to the Amex for a home game, anyone give me and idea for a good game to go to?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
To be fair, you have just been promoted to the championship, have a brand new stadium, so Brighton as a club will appeal too a larger fan base. If your stadium was finished I think you would easily double our home attendance!

However in a few seasons I think season ticket numbers will drop by 1 or 2 thousand!

I am planning on coming down to the Amex for a home game, anyone give me and idea for a good game to go to?

Portsmouth :thumbsup:

I reckon Pompey or Millwall. Something with a bit of an edge to it. Our best atmospheres have been (apart from the Burnley game where the ref dictated the actions) against West Ham, Leeds, Southampton. Either that or maybe try for the Newcastle cup game. The Sunderland Liverpool cup games were superb in terms of atmosphere.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I am outraged, they stole our 'We're the X stand' song. Outrageous, stealing a rival's song. Who would do that? Honestly, absolutely tinpot, joke club.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
I reckon Pompey or Millwall. Something with a bit of an edge to it. Our best atmospheres have been (apart from the Burnley game where the ref dictated the actions) against West Ham, Leeds, Southampton. Either that or maybe try for the Newcastle cup game. The Sunderland Liverpool cup games were superb in terms of atmosphere.

They are always the best games for a good atmosphere! The Amex is the only ground in the championship I am yet to visit so I hope I'm not disappointed and prey you do not run out of beer and pies!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I thought it was a great evening , non stop singing from start to finish .

D

Deleted member 22389

yeah weve only been singing that for the last 30 years since ive been going

The thing is when we where in League 1 you lot hardly ever came on here. We seem to be getting more and more of you these days trying to justify your clubs position. Yes we know what great support you have, and yes we know you have had more success for us, just need to change the record.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
The thing is when we where in League 1 you lot hardly ever came on here. We seem to be getting more and more of you these days trying to justify your clubs position. Yes we know what great support you have, and yes we know you have had more success for us, just need to change the record.

Probably because we see you as more of a threat ?

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Nobody will 100% admit to that lol.

I will, I am pretty confident that you will beat us! We are the best club in the division for messing things up in style. We can go on a 15 game unbeaten streak and then loose to Charlton who were bottom! Trust me, it is out speciality

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It works both ways though does'nt it , there was hardly any weed fans on our forums because we didnt play each other . Now that we are on a level par of course fans from both sides will want to engage in banter good or bad .

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeJe8GC024&feature=share

Bet you would love it like this at the AMEX???

note 7.00 - no matter where it came from.....nobody in England can quite pull it off like us eh :D

The SEA SEA SEA:facepalm:

I didnt watch the game but kept tabs on the sky sports app and about 25 mins in it said "Selhurst park is rocking to the sound of Welsh Voices Home fans where are you"

So your prematch singing which looks like it involved about 100 fans didnt carry on into the game then?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I didnt watch the game but kept tabs on the sky sports app and about 25 mins in it said "Selhurst park is rocking to the sound of Welsh Voices Home fans where are you"

'So your prematch singing which looks like it involved about 100 fans didnt carry on into the game then?
:D You do try hard, I'll gives you's that.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
1 - Can't believe they knicked our song.

2 - Couldn't stop laughing that there is only about 30 of them singing. Why anyone would post that on a rivals board I have no clue.

3 - PLEASE tell me that IS A DRUM that they are banging. HILLLLLAAARRRIOUUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here