SHIT atmosphere in SE25

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
duh.gif

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I believe it was a st pauli song first sung in england by some non league outfit (Aldershot?). It's a palace song now so hand off though as they get very touchy about it.

Seriously ? - you are not twelve ?

I was thinking that. So what we have here is a Palace fan who is at least 35 who has gone to the trouble of starting a thread on a rival's site because he's found a video of a few of his fans singing. Is his life that insecure that he needs to try and score a meaningless point about a video that proves nothing.

What a very very sad little man.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Don't really care what you have to say about the video, fact was it was a cracking atmosphere inside ''Shithurst Park'' ( made me laugh! )

If you lads can turn up when you play us and make a racket then it is going to be one hell of a night! Can't wait for it, and if what you have been saying about your away following being very vocal then this game should have the best atmosphere of the season!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How Amateurish... the Holmesdale fanatics can't even get the spelling right on their banner between the lower and upper tier.

SITEBOX :facepalm: you missed out the 'H' you morons

Don't really care what you have to say about the video, fact was it was a cracking atmosphere inside ''Shithurst Park'' ( made me laugh! )

If you lads can turn up when you play us and make a racket then it is going to be one hell of a night! Can't wait for it, and if what you have been saying about your away following being very vocal then this game should have the best atmosphere of the season!

If we're both honest here, the away fans at most grounds are generally louder for longer than the home support. With away fans the percentage prepared to sing is very high I'd say as opposed to the home fans where it's spread out a bit more across the ground. You are right though, it will be a cracking atmosphere. As a Brighton fan this is THE away game I've been waiting for all season. Nothing...and I mean nothing...comes close to a Brighton v Palace game for me.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No it wont as your end will be half empty, at least some of the the plastics turned up for the semi-final, they wont for the game against us, unfortunately.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

it's not as bad as the 'Gaymex'

In fairness to our less-developed rivals, I should think this will be a sellout for both home and away fans. Realistically, if size of ground was no problem and tickets were priced reasonably we'd take 4,500 up there and they'd probably get near-on 25-30 thousand home fans.

I think both teams have probably the same size fanbase in terms of latent support.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I assume the OP is a Brighton fan on a wind up.
So Palace have a drum to help them clap in time - whoopy!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
In fairness to our less-developed rivals, I should think this will be a sellout for both home and away fans. Realistically, if size of ground was no problem and tickets were priced reasonably we'd take 4,500 up there and they'd probably get near-on 25-30 thousand home fans.

I think both teams have probably the same size fanbase in terms of latent support.

Except Palace's support is a bit (a lot) more latent these days than ours!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeJe8GC024&feature=share

Bet you would love it like this at the AMEX???

note 7.00 - no matter where it came from.....nobody in England can quite pull it off like us eh :D

The SEA SEA SEA:facepalm:

Your wasting your time mate, this lot will never admit that the atmosphere was good or indeed that we sung from the first whistle to the last, they are used to endless renditions of AL-BI-YAWN, AL-BI-YAWN and need a karaoke screen and song sheets (snigger) for anything else, their Butlins red coat style match day compere tries to whip up an atmosphere by convincing all the customers that they are Albion through and through and always have been. There are endless threads on here trying to get the singing going, all have failed.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
One of the plonkers at the bottom leading the happy clapping is not even watching the game and misses the goal
There must be another clapping club these people can join that is free to attend

Except Palace's support is a bit (a lot) more latent these days than ours!

Agreed and only the most myopic of Palace fans would deny that we offer a better all round day out than Crystal Palace at the moment. It's in both club's interests that w both do well though. Where's the fun in being a football fan and having rivals if you hardly ever play them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here