Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt sponsorship dinner - do you want to go?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a link from the club that has all photos available for you to download etc

I will PM it to everyone when I'm next accessing NSC via a computer - probably tonight.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Funny man.

804a5688436d4b4d52dc864c61839b84.jpg

My picture!!!! I'll put up what he wrote on the other one this evening!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was a shame the international games meant that some players were missing, eg. Greer, Hughes, Kayal, JFC & Walton.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It was a shame the international games meant that some players were missing, eg. Greer, Hughes, Kayal, JFC & Walton.

Indeed. There also looked to be some sponsors missing going by the 3 players that sat on a table by themselves
( March, O'Grady and Agustien ). I can't believe that they are all unsponsored and the group that shared our table only found out about the dinner after looking at NSC as they had not been contacted by the club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I wonder if that passed the club by when selecting a date?

It wouldn't have been a concern a few years ago, but it seems strange to now arrange the event when there could be a fair few players missing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wonder if that passed the club by when selecting a date?

It wouldn't have been a concern a few years ago, but it seems strange to now arrange the event when there could be a fair few players missing.

It's quite possible, as four of them have been regularly on international duty, so it's not as if it was unexpected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here