Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood - is that the trick we missed?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Early doors at Villa but he's got them firing. Unless he has learned to reign his ego and gob in I don't believe it will last. Hope they spank the Arse mind you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Early doors at Villa but he's got them firing. Unless he has learned to reign his ego and gob in I don't believe it will last. Hope they spank the Arse mind you.

Having an ego and a gob does not seem to have held Jose Mouriniho back ? I think we missed a trick although he may well not have been interested in us.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Having an ego and a gob does not seem to have held Jose Mouriniho back ? I think we missed a trick although he may well not have been interested in us.

Yeah fair comment I should have added tactical acumen. I remain unconvinced he has much beyond SHOUTING PASSIONATELY AND LOUDLY a lot.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah fair comment I should have added tactical acumen. I remain unconvinced he has much beyond SHOUTING PASSIONATELY AND LOUDLY a lot.

But, IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING SO FAR.....:thumbsup:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
but, it seems to be working so far.....:thumbsup:

it often does in the short run. Over time it becomes the norm, the impact diminishes and sometimes the approach becomes counter productive and open to ridicule. Having shouted that, if they win the cup then job done and he will be a villa god.

I TYPED ALL THE ABOVE IN CAPS BUT IT DIDN'T POST THAT WAY. SEE - BECAME THE NORM...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here