Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood has left spurs!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
He's best friends with Barber, does that change things?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will he salute us every game if he comes here?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A tried and tested baldy such as Russell Slade would be just the job. Failing that Crawley's Mark McGhee would suffice.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Tim,

We have a first class ground, new and exciting training facilities, two seasons in the paly offs, some exiting youngsters coming through, and if you can overcome the constraints (which we are aware of), with you as a fresh young manager with an attacking mind, you expel passion, would rally the troops, and hopefully have some decent player connections, please come on board. I for one would be happy to see you at the club, rather than some of the same dribble of managers, where they go from club to club with no real previous success record.

Come and put your stance on Brighton Hove Albion!!!!!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes, Barber is telling him right now he won't have any money to spend and somebody else buys the players.

Or is he telling him, we wanted you 12mths ago but we had lots of deadwood under contract.So we carried on with the Spanish policy but tied his hands. .Now we can rip up the page, get rid of half the squad and develop a new attacking style.And we want you Tim, the chequebook is about to come out for the new regime.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Or is he telling him, we wanted you 12mths ago but we had lots of deadwood under contract.So we carried on with the Spanish policy but tied his hands. .Now we can rip up the page, get rid of half the squad and develop a new attacking style.And we want you Tim, the chequebook is about to come out for the new regime.

I'll have some of whatever you're clearly on.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've surprised myself by being instantly excited by this news. The more I think about it, TS would be a perfect fit for us.

I agree - until this latest piece of the jigsaw fell into place I was fairly meh about Sherwood but now, for some unexplained reason, I'd be very keen to see him come here.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

The cheques may well bounce

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes please. He took spurs u21 to the final two years ago so will have lots of contacts.

& has absolutely no knowledge of, or most importantly promotion from, the Championship. My preference iis for a proven manager who knows how too get a club promoted from our division.

I love you Malky.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
& has absolutely no knowledge of, or most importantly promotion from, the Championship. My preference iis for a proven manager who knows how too get a club promoted from our division.

I love you Malky.

I would agree BUT

1) I suspect we can't afford such a manager
2) I doubt such a manager will want to come here and work on a limited budget, lower than being offered at other similar level clubs

Hence why twice now Bloom has gone for an up and coming manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here