Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sherwood and pulis who would be there number two

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yep very ugly to watch aswell.

Never liked his style but wouldn't say no to him now ( I feel dirty saying that).Not only do I think he would make us finish mid table this season I reckon he could take us up next.
definitely this
but would he stay that long

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I think we will end up with Robinson and Barker (just a feeling) personally I dont want pullis something untrustworthy about him

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Didn't we play Stoke under Pulis, in some cup or other, with Poyet. Didn't they batter and hoof their way to a win? Or am I imagining it?

Yep, 3-0 by half time, all three from set pieces, game over, thank you very much for turning up. Next.

Not the most exciting away trip that's for sure.

One thing's for sure under Pulis, he'll want all our midgets out and giants in, at a price, sharpish. Not that I'm a fan of our current league one strike force.

I really hope he doesn't come here, and I can't really see why he would, although stranger things have happened. Could undo a lot of good work and leave us in a right old mess when he runs out of money to spend.

I'm struggling to see where all the love is coming from for 'tells it like it is' Sherwood as well to be honest. What does he know about Championship football on a budget?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here