Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherlock

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Confused the shit out of me. But then I was pretty much confused as a newt last night.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Put it on , ate dinner , felt all sleepy , fell a sleep , woke up it had finished.........haven't got a clue what went on !

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Thanks Acker on page 2... that is as clear as mud ... I fell asleep too. Perhaps I was wrong to expect a traditional story. I just thought Victorian Sherlock Holmes, good actors... but so much not so.. Back to American programmes for me

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just finished it, thought it was great. Minor references to other stories, nice humour too.

Also reminded me of the play at Wyndham's in the late 80s (The Secret of SH) with just Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke where it aimed at the possibility that Moriarty did not exist, and might well have been Holmes himself (at least I think that's what it was about!). Also looked deeper into their relationship. Long time ago now.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A simple plot really. I just wish they'd either gone in full hog with a Victorian episode and come up with a better resolution than "angry feminists", or stuck to the modern day and resolved the Moriarty case. Blending the two lessened the impact of both elements substantially.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here