Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you were at the game you would be wondering why he was officiating at Hillsborough instead of East Brighton Park this afternoon.

The answer to that is probably because the County FA have more balls than the FA and would take action of any incompetence the FA just ignore it provided they can still get their freebies for entrance etc.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would like to see their 3rd goal on TV as it was down the other end and suspicions of PIG being fouled as it was bundled over the line. Again the ref confused everyone for a few seconds as he pointed towards the 6 yard area as if he was disallowing the goal and awarding a free kick.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would like to see their 3rd goal on TV as it was down the other end and suspicions of PIG being fouled as it was bundled over the line. Again the ref confused everyone for a few seconds as he pointed towards the 6 yard area as if he was disallowing the goal and awarding a free kick.

Why aren't you doing the pathetic :lolol: after every post about Sheffield Wednesday like usual?

Oh yeah. Cos they just dicked us 3 -1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why aren't you doing the pathetic :lolol: after every post about Sheffield Wednesday like usual?

Oh yeah. Cos they just dicked us 3 -1.

Too right , we were Brighton & Hove Albion :( today

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just seen the tackle which sparked the touchline incident.

Near enough the same as Barnes' so he should have walked - just yet another case of inconsistent refereeing.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Nice try, go and bore off to your egg chasing. It does tickle me that people like yourself can come to conclusions about a persons intelligence and personality based on one post basically saying I don't like rugby, do they teach that at university or did you learn that all by yourself by reading books and the Internet?
No mate, it was quite easy really, I took this comment from you.... " There's a rerun of a 1996 Family Fortunes on ChallengeTV, that would interest me more than the f***ing shite rugby.",..... this of course being your 2nd post on the same theme, and I used my intelligence and common sense to draw the fairly obvious conclusion that you were unwilling and in fact unable to understand the game of Rugby Union......... the english language really is that simple once you know how.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports