Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
No that's fine, I understand, its a game that requires a modicum of intelligence to appreciate its strategic and tactical nuances, you shouldn't be expected to be stretched beyond your limitations.

Nice try, go and bore off to your egg chasing. It does tickle me that people like yourself can come to conclusions about a persons intelligence and personality based on one post basically saying I don't like rugby, do they teach that at university or did you learn that all by yourself by reading books and the Internet?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Loving the typo on the match stats on seagull player...Albion had 10 men sent off are they trying to say something?

That stat is always broken :lolol:

It went from 0 to 4 to 7 to 9 to 10..

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Is that 75 games without winning from going behind now? Couldn't expect to today after Barnes attack of red mist but that is still a shocking stat and shows we have no resilience or answer to conceding the first goal to figure out how to win games from losing/drawing positions. Shows Gus's tactics and motivation skills to be seriously lacking in my opinion.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In future match threads can we not react to team announcements with such arrogant positivity.

"They won't get a kick"
"Great Line up. Very strong bench. Barnes in good form. Improved defence. Improved forward line. What could possibly go wrong ;) " ("At least it's not raining...")
"That team should be too strong for Wednesday to deal with "
"Very strong team, not winning today would be a big disappointment with a team like that. "
"Really can't see us not getting 3 points today. Will be disappointed if we don't that's for sure."
"What a line up. C'mon boys, 3 points"

:facepalm:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
For Hull ill just say its a shit line up - we will lose because its on TV - and we wont score anything.

That said, it is now a massive game, lose that and depending on other results - then we may well be out of it.

Is that 75 games without winning from going behind now? Couldn't expect to today after Barnes attack of red mist but that is still a shocking stat and shows we have no resilience or answer to conceding the first goal to figure out how to win games from losing/drawing positions. Shows Gus's tactics and motivation skills to be seriously lacking in my opinion.

Not quite as bad. Actually 74 games!
Totally unacceptable.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
In future match threads can we not react to team announcements with such arrogant positivity.

"They won't get a kick"
"Great Line up. Very strong bench. Barnes in good form. Improved defence. Improved forward line. What could possibly go wrong ;) " ("At least it's not raining...")
"That team should be too strong for Wednesday to deal with "
"Very strong team, not winning today would be a big disappointment with a team like that. "
"Really can't see us not getting 3 points today. Will be disappointed if we don't that's for sure."
"What a line up. C'mon boys, 3 points"

:facepalm:

Hehe that's football.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Gus "I think we are too nice as a club" "I am getting a bit fed up [about referees association] " "Charlie did nothing" "should be no letters, he done nothing"

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
'referee didn't let me keep CMS and Ulloa together as he was coming for him' Gus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports