Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

D

Deleted member 2719

Who is this KNOB of a co commentator on the radio?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just to top things off, Newcastle last minute winner v Chelsea by the looks of it, so that could be Benitez out and Gus unsettled..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The worrying thing in all of this is the defence, we sound vulnerable every time Wednesday attack. Hope Greer and Bruno come back soon.

I was thinking about how Greer's absence might have affected the performance today. I reckon he's a lot more valuable to the side than many people give him credit. We sound like we could've really used his organisation & leadership qualities this afternoon, but then I'd have hoped that others might've stepped up when required. Ho hum.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Who is this KNOB of a co commentator on the radio?

Adrian something, he's enjoying this and the Palace result far too much for my liking.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Dobbie comes on for the scum changes the game and they take the lead within 10 minutes, will you ever learn Gus

What is he meant to learn ? Dobbie was deadwood and high wages so we shipped him out to a club who is paying those wages and it has allowed us to get another defender in.

Charlton not winning is a good result for us anyway though id prefer a draw.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Code:
Dobbie comes on for the scum changes the game and they take the lead within 10 minutes, will you ever learn Gus

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

However, the fact remains whether starting or otherwise, with the exception of Peterborough home, he made little or no impact for us.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Positive from today: We're beating Sheffield Wednesday 4-3 on aggregate.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Wednesday are a poor team. I have no doubt we would have got something from the game if Barnes hadn't lost his head.

D

Deleted member 2719

Adrian something, he's enjoying this and the Palace result far too much for my liking.

Your right there he is f**king clueless if Warren was in there with him i think he would have twatted him one by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here