Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Last time at Hillsborough we lost 1-0 and the ref was a homer that day too I seem to recall. Excellent set of home fans, but are refs too easily influenced by them I wonder?

Not that I'm making excuses, sounds like Barnes deserved the red and it's always going to be uphill from there.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why does it so often happen that when one top team loses, the ones around them lose, and when low placed teams win, the teams around them win. The number of times we see the teams in the play off push lose and think "oh, we could gain ground/get some space" then we go and lose, and the same with wins in the lower end. Seeing the four games mid week with wins for barnsley and bristol over millwall and watford and even huddersfield over palace, I half suspected we would lose as well.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
2 points now separate 7th and 14th place. Can't be losing the plot at this stage of the season. Our discipline's going downhill like it did the first half of last season.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Burnley are 2 - 1 down so we are back up to 7th.

Middlesborough 4 - 0 down.

Watford 2 - 1 up.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shit. Now Palace have equalised. :glare:

Edit: Or winning even. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports