Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Poyet, In/Out/Fence? ???

Well at the base of it all he lies through his teeth, he keeps bringing in forwards to support CMS, then refuses to play them together..... simple fact that highlights a deficiency of sorts.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Poyet, In/Out/Fence? ???

no need for that crap again, his positives far outweigh his negatives, but put pressure on our back four with the ball and the passing game breaks down.... in league 1 promotion season, these type of games would be won at a canter. Poyet does need a tactical plan B for some games and not sure he has one

D

Deleted member 22389

We are going to win this.
CMS X 1, Hoskins X 1 and Ulloa X 1. Got to be positive. We have nothing to lose now. Hope Poyet sticks the lot on and gives Wednesday a good battering.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
no need for that crap again, his positives far outweigh his negatives, but put pressure on our back four with the ball and the passing game breaks down.... in league 1 promotion season, these type of games would be won at a canter. Poyet does need a tactical plan B for some games and not sure he has one
I was being sarcastic.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well Reading had a great run!

Maybe a defeat today will kick the players up the butt.

We are having a great season compared to the last 20 odd years.

Lets enjoy the ride.

BTID.

Readings great run started on Boxing Day. I really think we needed to close the gap on the playoff sides today to stand a chance.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
This will be our last defeat of the season,before we embark on a long unbeaten run to send us in to 2nd spot on the final day :smokin:

Well Reading had a great run!

Maybe a defeat today will kick the players up the butt.

We are having a great season compared to the last 20 odd years.

Lets enjoy the ride.

BTID.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They've been waiting MONTHS to slag him off, its only 10 morons doing all the moaning.

No... I have maintained a consistent view, he isn't what I want to see in a team that has aspirations of top 6.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
& as I keep repeating 74 1/2 league consecutive games since we last won a league game having gone a goal down. Absolutely no chance of getting that noose away from our head tonight.

You are not wrong there SF. You do keep repeating it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
hair dryer time in the dressing room
and its not over until its over
fight is what we want plenty of passion and at least show them that they have been in a game and not just limp off the pitch lamely and skulk away like its a nothing game

C'mon the Albion
always half full

need a burnley "great escape" performance, sleeves rolled up and scap, no second half tippy tappy across the back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here