Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
my bad, i meant scoring at home not winning "But Dave Jones's side have not found the back of the net in the last three league and cup matches at Hillsborough, since beating Charlton 2-0 on the Saturday before Christmas. The Owls have failed to score in an unrivalled 11 Championship games"

until we turn up!!.

Good win against Charlton then

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Ray of sunshine you are, I've put you on my ignore list now so cheerio.

:wave:

Funny when people don't like other people opinions they stick their head in the sand and stick you on thier ignore list. Hilarious. I am so upset.........not!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Some of the anti-Barnes sentiment on here is nothing short of embarrassing.

He's made a mistake and he will be punished by missing games and probably financially by the club. But he does play for the team some of you are supposed to support.

I'm an optimist - but when we've had a man sent off, and we're 2-0 down at half time against the divisions form team - Optimism just doesn't cut it.

It's game over.

& as I keep repeating 74 1/2 league consecutive games since we last won a league game having gone a goal down. Absolutely no chance of getting that noose away from our head tonight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hair dryer time in the dressing room
and its not over until its over
fight is what we want plenty of passion and at least show them that they have been in a game and not just limp off the pitch lamely and skulk away like its a nothing game

C'mon the Albion
always half full

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Biggest clubs? The have a history but let's not forget they are 19th in The Championship.

So what.

Wolves, Birmingham were in Premier League.

Rangers are in 4th Tier of Scottish Football.

Current League position doesn't mean squat.

Wednesday are only 7 points behind us according to live table.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Who the f*** is Jose Ulloa???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359820550.219665.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some of the anti-Barnes sentiment on here is nothing short of embarrassing.

He's made a mistake and he will be punished by missing games and probably financially by the club. But he does play for the team some of you are supposed to support.
They've been waiting MONTHS to slag him off, its only 10 morons doing all the moaning.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
This will be our last defeat of the season,before we embark on a long unbeaten run to send us in to 2nd spot on the final day :smokin:

Well Reading had a great run!

Maybe a defeat today will kick the players up the butt.

We are having a great season compared to the last 20 odd years.

Lets enjoy the ride.

BTID.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports