Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We will not finish in the top 6 this season. Fact. Not being negative but every time we draw or lose there is some excuse, or talk that it was only one game and we still have the rest of the season. We will run out of games eventually. We should be winning easily at teams like this but we can't.
Ray of sunshine you are, I've put you on my ignore list now so cheerio.

:wave:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Rubbish.

They are top of the form league.

Christ, we 2-0 down away at one of the biggest clubs in the Division. We will bounce back.

There is no shame in losing today.

No. There was no shame losing last week. A spirited performance and an unlucky goal at the end.

This? This is shameful.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
we already are off the pace, play offs is a fantasy now.

wednesday havn't won in ages, until we turn up

Rubbish.

They are top of the form league.

Christ, we 2-0 down away at one of the biggest clubs in the Division. We will bounce back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Biggest clubs? The have a history but let's not forget they are 19th in The Championship.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
this,

5 points off boro in 6th, but only 7 points ahead of Ipswich 6th bottom, another failed campaign of soft centred mediocrity. Gus is a genius in some respects but tactically he's a one trick pony and he's been sussed out.

You've already proved you know f*** all.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
2 Chances 2 goals for Wednesday. . . . That seems to be the normal ratio against us. Ash will have to work hard to get back in the team now. WE NEED A HERO. . . . Lua Lua or the Dagger? Come on boys!!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes, not since last Saturday.

my bad, i meant scoring at home not winning "But Dave Jones's side have not found the back of the net in the last three league and cup matches at Hillsborough, since beating Charlton 2-0 on the Saturday before Christmas. The Owls have failed to score in an unrivalled 11 Championship games"

until we turn up!!.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This will be our last defeat of the season,before we embark on a long unbeaten run to send us in to 2nd spot on the final day :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here