Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Buxton takes it off Orlandi's head, following cross from Spanish Dave. Corner.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Not really sure what that has to do with it. Gus said he was bringing in Ulloa to play alongside CMS. Not sure I believe that, can still only see us playing the one up front in all games which is frustrating. It is a contributing factor as to why we have not come from behind for 18 months.

I'm saying the last time he brought in a big striker he very rarely played him alongside CMS. I can't see it happening many times this season either.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not really sure what that has to do with it. Gus said he was bringing in Ulloa to play alongside CMS. Not sure I believe that, can still only see us playing the one up front in all games which is frustrating. It is a contributing factor as to why we have not come from behind for 18 months.

I think Gus likes to go 2 down before changing the formation.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm saying the last time he brought in a big striker he very rarely played him alongside CMS. I can't see it happening many times this season either.

And I'm saying that is a mistake.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Really need to win this. Wednesday are near the bottom, lost 8 at home I think. IMO we will not reach the playoffs if we fail to win this game. We will be leaving far too much to do.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
#bhafc beginning to exert some control. Home fans are on edge, despite the lead.

Fancy Ulloa to notch again on the evidence so far. Upson has settled in now. #bhafc

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Have the Sussex Radio boffins turned the noise of the crowd off, or is there just a rubbish atmosphere at the game?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gus said he was bringing in Ulloa to play alongside CMS.

How's that going to work? How do you play 'alongside' somebody running about all over the pitch in a fairly random manner. On the other hand, Ulloa could easily play 'alongside' Barnes, who plays in the area where a strike partner should play.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Creativity, posession and Barnes just do not mix, we have the same old same old, bring in a striker to support CMS, then don't play them together..... Gus is having us on again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports