[Football] Sheffield Wednesday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You say that they're living in the past, and while that may be also be true, it is fair to say that they completed this season with many more points that the posh, so it's understandable that they didn't expect to get smashed.
Perhaps explained by their most recent rather than their season long form ? I think some believe they will win football matches because they got some big crowds in the 1950s. Not all though. I am disappointed for my Wednesday supporting relatives who are not amongst the gobby element we are all familiar with.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That 'Racist Fan' thread on the owlstalk Matchday page is quite something, especially if you read posts 1 and 4. Apols, having issues posting link. What an absolutely MASSIVE moron.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
wednesday.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
😆😆😆
Screenshot_20230513-125849.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That 'Racist Fan' thread on the owlstalk Matchday page is quite something, especially if you read posts 1 and 4. Apols, having issues posting link. What an absolutely MASSIVE moron.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bolton v Barnsley is a bore fest at present, although the pundits have Brighton connections. Nathan Jones and Keith Andrews.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey. Good reaction from their board. There are fools everywhere. What's he going to do for an encore I wonder, run down the A61 with winkle out? Towards oncoming traffic would be my preference.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Blimey. Good reaction from their board. There are fools everywhere. What's he going to do for an encore I wonder, run down the A61 with winkle out? Towards oncoming traffic would be my preference.
I hope the posters there are telling the truth about reporting to the filth. One less complete arsehole attending football is always welcome in my eyes. What a complete c**t.

Notice his Twitter has been deleted, but there is ample evidence and screenshots. Open and shut case for the CPS.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
These are the early bird prices, most are more than I pay in the North Stand, but they are ‘irrespective of division we are playing in’ which is nice.

IMG_1765.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports