Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
OwlsTalk is glorious reading tonight

From toneet:

Dawson - keep (although hefeckedup)
Palmer - go - legs gone shocking tonight
Johnson - go - lazy git never tracks back and can’t beat a man.
Flint - better not try and sign. Sheet.
Icky - probably keep - not really seen enough of him
Iorfa go - should have gone last season
Bannan - heavy heart but got go
Vaulks - go - doesn’t influence games enough
Windass - keep but will more likely go
Paterson - go. Battler but we need more- just look at Posh.
Smith - go - as above. Embarrassed comparing v posh front line

Nice quiet summer for them then.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We may mock but this looks like being a record breaking season for Massive 🤣

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Ah, the IMG_1899.jpegMassive.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I was just reading the Owlstalk thread on who they would want to replace Darren Moore. Just read someone suggesting Mark Robins !!!! :). It’s a bit like your local corner shop pondering over the appointment of the CEO of Tesco….

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I haven’t, he is an ardent fan and I feel his pain.

Assuming he's not the type to take the piss out of you when things go badly for Brighton, then no, you shouldn't take the piss. None of my friends take the piss out of me when Brighton lose. They know better.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a thread on there called "Refund who is going to demand money back?"

Peterborough FC. They prepared all week for a game of football and their opposition didn't have the courtesy to turn up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Assuming he's not the type to take the piss out of you when things go badly for Brighton, then no, you shouldn't take the piss. None of my friends take the piss out of me when Brighton lose. They know better.
We take the piss during the season but not in the playoffs, even when we lost to them he just looked happy. Respect costs nothing and knowing when to take the piss and when to sympathise is just being a decent and boring person :smile:

If it’s someone who is always an arsehole then it’s bloody schadenfreude and time to take the piss big time when things like this happen. That cover most MASSIVE fans I think :lolol:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Peterborough FC. They prepared all week for a game of football and their opposition didn't have the courtesy to turn up.
Peterborough played some lovely football at times. Too good for Sheffield Wednesday. A read of Owlstalk suggests some of their fans don’t actually understand what happened. It’s not about their team playing badly. They were outclassed. Too many of them living in the past. It’s basically Villatalk or MOT but in blue and white.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Peterborough played some lovely football at times. Too good for Sheffield Wednesday. A read of Owlstalk suggests some of their fans don’t actually understand what happened. It’s not about their team playing badly. They were outclassed. Too many of them living in the past. It’s basically Villatalk or MOT but in blue and white.
You say that they're living in the past, and while that may be also be true, it is fair to say that they completed this season with many more points that the posh, so it's understandable that they didn't expect to get smashed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports