Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheffield Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
had a massive day out and saw them lose 3-2 to Burton today

had a good first massive five minutes - as soon as let a goal in they were never looking like winners

Stockdale on the bench, but looked quite fit in the warm up

their fans were writing sack Darren Moore in the dust on side of away team coach when I walked past it and end

plenty of massive fans in home terraces in first half - a lot never came back for second half

still their massive you know

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Wow, didn't realise Stockdale played for Wednesday now. What did we do that was so bad that he didn't want to play in the PL for us and would go to them?!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
They are doing their best to throw away automatic promotion - Barnsley might even push them down to fourth in the near future..

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I ought to like Massive. Their fans were brilliant at Highbury forty years ago. They took a harsh defeat extremely well. :clap2:

Its just in recent years that they have become insufferable.

Do they still sing that song about being on their way back?

I love how they are blowing automatic promotion and will support anyone they play in the playoffs

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a season to be a Sheffield United fan. They're going up, and have a Wembley FA Cup semi, Wednesday have f***ed up promotion, and it looks like Leeds and Forest could both go down.

Proper Carlsberg season for them I reckon.

Anyway, back to chuckling at Sheffield Wednesday. So funny that for most the evening it was looking like Ipswich and Plymouth would both drop points while they had taken charge of their game early doors. I think the evening was only missing a jammy last minute Bristol Rovers equaliser, but I think that would be greedy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a season to be a Sheffield United fan. They're going up, and have a Wembley FA Cup semi, Wednesday have f***ed up promotion, and it looks like Leeds and Forest could both go down.

Proper Carlsberg season for them I reckon.

Anyway, back to chuckling at Sheffield Wednesday. So funny that for most the evening it was looking like Ipswich and Plymouth would both drop points while they had taken charge of their game early doors. I think the evening was only missing a jammy last minute Bristol Rovers equaliser, but I think that would be greedy.

…. and particularly good new for you, Pompey are stuck in midtable :lolol: .

Are they destined to stuck in L1 for the rest of time?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The word "bottling" is overused in football but not for Sheffield Wednesday in this instance.

On the 15th March and little over a month ago, they were top of the table, 5 points clear of third and had 2 games in hand. To be 3rd with promotion out of their hands after a run of no wins in 6 since then is simply glorious.

Come on Ipswich and Plymouth. Come on ABSW in the play offs.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Here we are at our highest point in history and still people find time for these sad, petty and vindictive grudges. What does that say about some of our fans?

Great work! :storer:

Happy You Can Do It GIF by Hello All

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The word "bottling" is overused in football but not for Sheffield Wednesday in this instance.

On the 15th March and little over a month ago, they were top of the table, 5 points clear of third and had 2 games in hand. To be 3rd with promotion out of their hands after a run of no wins in 6 since then is simply glorious.

Come on Ipswich and Plymouth. Come on ABSW in the play offs.

Yes. For giggles, let's recap. Last month, they'd just beaten Portsmouth away which in itself is excellent news obviously:

Just look at this table. FIVE points clear of third, TWO games in hand and just TWELVE to play. No team bottles that position of strength. Ever.

Capture.PNG

Sheffield Wednesday tho.

2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports