Sheffield Wednesday.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thought you actually played some good football tonight. Bruno was absolutely brilliant for us tonight. Will be a bloody horrible journey back.

Sorry to disagree Bash, I know its all about opinions, but they were pony all over tonight :shrug: agree with your last 2 statements though :)

:lolol:Sheffield Wednesday - men against boys tonight - call that support - very disappointing - you were right you are no Leeds are you ? :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:lolol:Sheffield Wednesday - men against boys tonight - call that support - very disappointing - you were right you are no Leeds are you ? :lolol:

Yes, but they were blown away by one of the best sides in albion history. With Vicente and bigger games from Dobbie, David and Orlandi to come.

And we would have destroyed Leeds tonight with that performance :thumbup::beer::D

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So much hype about Sheffield Wednesday being such an amazing and massive club, but they were about as dire as we'll see all season (With the exception of Barnsley). If Palace can beat them, anyone can...and we did. Convincingly.

Yes, but they were blown away by one of the best sides in albion history. With Vicente and bigger games from Dobbie, David and Orlandi to come.

Agree - but that doesn't explain the complete silence from their incredible support :D

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was more disappointed that they seemed a bit of a long ball team. Thought Jones would have got them playing.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This poor Wednesday fan...

emo-scene-hipster-i-heard-suffering-is-life-man.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I thought Wednesday were absolutely shit tonight. I mean really shit, not just a bit phooey but totally and utterly crap that they get the vote for the worst side at the Amex so far.

You forget Barnsley? They were TOILET.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
That centre back with the black hat on that rugby players normally wear. Good God. How did he stay on the pitch.

A good old fashion hatchet man if ever I saw one.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought Wednesday were absolutely shit tonight. I mean really shit, not just a bit phooey but totally and utterly crap that they get the vote for the worst side at the Amex so far.

In fairness we only let then have the ball for about 5 mins of the 90. Weds were poor, we were exceptional. Makes the gap look even bigger.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
See you've copied us here, everyone seems to like copying the MASSIVE.

Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season. We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.

Yeah, but what did you think of the pies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports