Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Crystal Palarse

Who will be relegated from the Championship?

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Predictions for the biggest match of the day. I know we all want the Scum to do down, but do you really think it will happen? The pressure is on Sheffield Wednesday. I agree with their chairman who says that Palace deserve to be relegated after going into administration while clubs like Wednesday struggle to pay off debts. But as much as I'd like Wednesday win, I think they will bottle it. Pity, as it would be lovely to see the Scum in League One where they belong. I hope I'm wrong, but Wednesday are big chokers and Palace have a better side.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We all want Palarse to go down but we also know that they are a lot better than Wendy, shame but there you are We can only look forward to seeing the Selhurst Slumdogs struggle next season.

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
I expect Palace to do enough to stay up.

The Wednesday fans don't take long to get restless at home, so I think they will need an early goal to transfer the pressure to Palace.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The interest 'today' for me is all about whether Milwall can take the automatic promotion spot from Leeds.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
the championship's last day usually makes for great tv as the emotions swing one way or another; the cameras focus on a couple of groups of fans who are smiling, crying, chewing nails and praying almost all at the same time so here goes

70 minutes Wednesday score
78 minutes Palarse equalise
86 minutes Wednesday score
94 minute last kick Palarse equalise [ they almost scored last kick Monday so ironic in a way]

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Loved the quote from Gus in the Argus. When asked about our chance of promotion next season he replied; "It depends who comes down, if it is Sheffield Wednesday it is not going to be easy!"

Ninja's Headband

Feb 16, 2010
I'm hoping that the noise from 36,000 Wednesday fans will swing it. Come on lads, be the 12th man.

That'll be 30,000 Wednesday fans as there will be 6,000 Palace and you know in your heart that the average Palace fan is woth 10 of any other so expect to see Hillsborough moving to the noise of the Red and Blue Army.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The Owls will win, cos Palarse will bottle it.

The Palarse Relegation Countdown is on. The dice are rollin

:clap::clap:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Loved the quote from Gus in the Argus. When asked about our chance of promotion next season he replied; "It depends who comes down, if it is Sheffield Wednesday it is not going to be easy!"

Gus has a way with words and is a quick learner.:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I the only person who wants Palace to stay up. Before I get slated let me explain why.

Wednesday are skint and will not be a threat to us next season. Palace on the other hand, will be bought out of administration for next to nothing and the consortium will put in money to stregthen the squad to go for promotion next season. I would rather they stay up this year and then get relegated next season, as they lose players to Warnock and QPR, and we win the division and pass them en route to Falmer. Them staying up this season will make that easier for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here