Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday versus the Scum - Official match thread

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Why is it sour grapes? It is a huge game for you and you aren't there (fair enough maybe you have a good reason) but it does seem a bit pathetic coming on the Brighton board to celebrate. Surely you should at least be at the pub celebrating or on your own forum.

Obviously too young for the pub or waiting for his benefit cheque to clear.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Did I just hear them singing "you're playing brighton next year" at least they remember!

Hurrah! :clap:

Mind you, if that's all that Wednesday have to offer then I'm looking forward to the points. Every cloud... :thumbsup:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

See you soon, you know who the bigger club will be.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
On the plus side Palace will be next season's Championship equivalent of Stockport and will finish bottom of the table with about 20 points. A long and miserable summer awaits the Nigels!:thumbsup:

Curry last Friday with palace season ticket holding mate and couple of other herberts, for once we didn't talk football and hurle abuse at each other (me and palce fan). Reason: this game is pretty much irrelevant as win, lose or draw they're royally screwed. My mate tends to know whats going on at the caravan site and that if half of what he's heard is true then it's good by palace, no ground, no players because their being lined up for when the transfer window opens.
Their money issues are much worse than people think.

May 2, 2010
Yes, their punishment for going into administration wasn't harsh enough.

so what would you have thought a fitting punishment would be? Pompey are over £100 million in debt, and have had the biggest crooks in football with their dirty hands on the club, we are not even in the same ball park?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
£29.76 million is the propsed debt and they don't own anything other than the players. Not a great place to be.

Amazing how far they have fallen financially, despite starting the decade on an even keel and one season in the top flight.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
so what would you have thought a fitting punishment would be? Pompey are over £100 million in debt, and have had the biggest crooks in football with their dirty hands on the club, we are not even in the same ball park?
So what?

They're cheats too, that's not an excuse. A player on £15k+ a week just kept you in the league when you're in administration, the system clearly is not working.

May 2, 2010
So what?

They're cheats too, that's not an excuse. A player on £15k+ a week just kept you in the league when you're in administration, the system clearly is not working.

must be joking not one player is on £15k/week, Speroni is the highest earner and he is reported to be on less the £10k/week

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
who saw that f***ing Cun* who tried to hit the wednesday player?!
FUucking scum.

That was a Palace player (Clint Hill), and it was a Wednesday fan swinging at him.

Not come on here to gloat or argue with anyone - just wanted to clear that up.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That was a Palace player (Clint Hill), and it was a Wednesday fan swinging at him.

Not come on here to gloat or argue with anyone - just wanted to clear that up.

It was a Palace player,i think he just got away in time!.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
must be joking not one player is on £15k/week, Speroni is the highest earner and he is reported to be on less the £10k/week

That's still £10k a week you could be paying off your debts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here