brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
if I hear 'we shouldn't be here' one more time I shall break something :angry:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Lord knows I want Palace to go down...but...takes deep breath....

...MUCH RESPECT...for their campaign to make sure that St John's Ambulance are paid the money they are owed...i think pompey fans are doing the same...and one day Football may recognise the stupid system they have in place when the (very well paid) Administrators come a knocking...

Anyway back to supporting the Owls...and perhaps Marcus Tudgay the Sussex boy does us all proud...if he is playing of course...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder how many mentions Pardew will get on this thread before the game is up :lolol: :tosser:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
A 90th min wednesday winner would be LOVELY.

If I was a player today I would be SHITTING MYSELF.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I feel sick with nerves (or last nights alcohol consumption) and I was far too young to revel or appreciate when the rivalry was incepted.

Its not about how it was made (which was some tiem before i started to live) but how it will continue. COME ON WEDNESDAY! SMASH THOSE FUCKERS IN!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dont think it will happen but praying it does waited to long to play them COME ON WEDNESDAY

The Wednesday players' body language in the tunnel and during the handshakes nonsense isn't good.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
OK so yes I really want Palarse to lose, but TBH would be quite good to play a game at Hillsborough...never been there...

C'mon u mighty owls!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here