Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well at least I show passion and am gutted when we lose...people like you piss me right off....we lost today and you say unlucky :angry:

We all take it different. The blind optimism after a defeat fucks me off as well.

No one knows how we will do , its all opinion i guess , all we can go on is what we;'ve seen which is currently mid table.

Improvement required

Seagulls

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
We went away to arguably the best team in the division and lost 1-0. They got more bookings than we did and had far more attempts on goal than us. Losing 1-0 is not the end of the world. It would have been nice to get a point, but I expect Gus is hunting around to fill the places where we are weak. Throwing tantrums on here doesn't really get us anywhere, except the warm feeling of being able to rant, but ultimately we know that TB does not have the money to throw around, we do not want to be in the same position as other clubs that face administration or other sanctions. It will come together, we will turn the results around, and even Ernest will change his name to Ernesto before the end of the season in honour of the South Americans.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are NOWHERE near good enough to go up. Our squad is pretty shit really when you study it closely.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
It all depends on the signings Gus makes, ....or doesnt make before the window closes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well at least I show passion and am gutted when we lose...people like you piss me right off....we lost today and you say unlucky :angry:

You f***ing moron-point out where I have said we're unlucky.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We are NOWHERE near good enough to go up. Our squad is pretty shit really when you study it closely.

We lost to the top team in the league at their place without our captain and centre back, midfield box to box man and midfield play maker. Really not as bad as some would have us believe

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I said it earlier and I'll say it again, the signings Gus makes (or doesn't) in the next week are more important than the results in the first month

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
dont like to be negative but most of us knew that as soon as SW scored it was game over just dont have enough impact up front. At least 11 on pitch at end of game.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
dont like to be negative but most of us knew that as soon as SW scored it was game over just dont have enough impact up front. At least 11 on pitch at end of game.

100% Correct

Murray -good
Barnes - not good enough
Holyrod-shit
Hart-past it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We lost to the top team in the league at their place without our captain and centre back, midfield box to box man and midfield play maker. Really not as bad as some would have us believe

No bad just average. I cannot see why people think why we have a hope of promotion with our squad. We have no one of any consequence.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
100% Correct

Murray -good
Barnes - not good enough
Holyrod-shit
Hart-past it

You're really pissing me off with your depressing negativity. Onto my ignore list you go.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No bad just average. I cannot see why people think why we have a hope of promotion with our squad. We have no one of any consequence.

From you I take that as a tip to put money on us

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You're really pissing me off with your depressing negativity. Onto my ignore list you go.

Thats a ridiculous over reaction. Is he not allowed an opinion anymore ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And more to the point his assessment was spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here